Beast Number?

Islam is of demonic origin. Who do you think deluded Kabul (Mohammad's real name) into thinking he was talking to Gabriel?

He heard many voices and thought he was going mad.
After about a year the many voices became one and said it was Gabriel, the angel of God.

the problem is large numbers of fanatic suicidal jihads firmly believe in Islam, and that everyone else is an infidel.
and then complain when we consider their religion might have demonic origins.
really its obvious that something is wrong with Islam (or maybe finding something thats not wrong with it is the challenge.)

They will firmly believe in the anti-Christ when he arrives.
Between the pagans, new agers, moslems, and other garden variety heathens he
will have quite the army of followers. It's going to get very messy.

I hear the dollar will collapse in 2015
along with practically every other fiat currency on the planet

don't worry, this is intentional on the part of the PTB,

create a problem, manage the response, provide a solution

the sheeple will follow along with nary a gripe

Haha, yeah. I wonder if that will be the time when it costs an arm and a leg for a loaf of bread.

Haha, yeah. I wonder if that will be the time when it costs an arm and a leg for a loaf of bread.
Very likely. Commodities prices have already skyrocketed in some parts of the world (mainly due to commodities speculation by the greedy in Wall street). Once the currency goes kaput, prices will jump terribly. Zimbabwe might be a good parallel.

Those who know how to live of the land will be in better stead. Especially for those who refuse the mark. For them, buying anything on the regular market is not an option, which leaves the black market, scavenging, hunting, or thievery.

Very likely. Commodities prices have already skyrocketed in some parts of the world (mainly due to commodities speculation by the greedy in Wall street). Once the currency goes kaput, prices will jump terribly. Zimbabwe might be a good parallel.

Those who know how to live of the land will be in better stead. Especially for those who refuse the mark. For them, buying anything on the regular market is not an option, which leaves the black market, scavenging, hunting, or thievery.
Sounds rough. You think it will happen in our generation?

Sounds rough. You think it will happen in our generation?

It's happening NOW.
The monetary/capitol system that has been established by the international bankers is unsustainable.
It is a system that CANNOT work in the long run. There is hardly a single nation on the planet that is not completely bankrupt.
They manage an appearance of stability by artificially tinkering with currency values. The real economy is bust, check the Baltic Dry index.
Another tell-tale sign, the stock market has been "booming" for years, but the real economy has flatlined since 2007. That is all supported by derivatives and empty promises, that house of cards will fall with a stock market collapse that will make 1929 look like a party.

In my not so humble opinion, everything prophesied will be resolved within 5 years.

It's happening NOW.
The monetary/capitol system that has been established by the international bankers is unsustainable.
It is a system that CANNOT work in the long run. There is hardly a single nation on the planet that is not completely bankrupt.
They manage an appearance of stability by artificially tinkering with currency values. The real economy is bust, check the Baltic Dry index.
Another tell-tale sign, the stock market has been "booming" for years, but the real economy has flatlined since 2007. That is all supported by derivatives and empty promises, that house of cards will fall with a stock market collapse that will make 1929 look like a party.

In my not so humble opinion, everything prophesied will be resolved within 5 years.
Yep, that's what a you tube preacher said. He predicts Jesus might come back by 2017. You think that's true?

If the patterns hold, 9/11/15 will be a serious crash... and just before the last of the four blood moons. 9/11/15 is 27 Elul 5775, the last trading day of the Shmita. Here's the pattern using God's calendar:
  • 9/11/2001: Terrorist attack started around 9am, (23 Elul 5761), 7 buildings (all World Trade Center!) destroyed
  • 9/17/2001: Stock market loses 7% (684 points) in first day of trading after 9/11, (29 Elul 5761, last day of shmita) at the 4 pm close.
  • 9/28/2008: Congress does not pass $700 billion bailout
  • 9/29/2008: at 4pm stocks close with a slide of 777 points, (29 Elul 5768, last day of the shmita)
  • Date difference from terror attack to 2008 market crash: 7 years, 6 days (Jewish dates), 7 hours (9am to 4pm)!
  • Date difference from 2001 crash to 2008 crash: 7 years to the minute!
  • Market closed at 9,605.51 on Sept. 10, 2001, and could not open until the 17th when it fell 7%, and exactly 8 years later on 9/11/2009 it was only 10 cents off closing at 9,605.41. (Notice the math: 9,6+5 = 9/11, a stretch I know, but 8 years apart and only 10 cent drop!)
From 9/17/2001 crash to potential 9/11/2015 crash is 5107 days, a prime number, just like 911!

Yea, I know I need a life. :p

We'll see what happens on Friday, 9/11/2015...

If the patterns hold, 9/11/15 will be a serious crash... and just before the last of the four blood moons. 9/11/15 is 27 Elul 5775, the last trading day of the Shmita. Here's the pattern using God's calendar:
  • 9/11/2001: Terrorist attack started around 9am, (23 Elul 5761), 7 buildings (all World Trade Center!) destroyed
  • 9/17/2001: Stock market loses 7% (684 points) in first day of trading after 9/11, (29 Elul 5761, last day of shmita) at the 4 pm close.
  • 9/28/2008: Congress does not pass $700 billion bailout
  • 9/29/2008: at 4pm stocks close with a slide of 777 points, (29 Elul 5768, last day of the shmita)
  • Date difference from terror attack to 2008 market crash: 7 years, 6 days (Jewish dates), 7 hours (9am to 4pm)!
  • Date difference from 2001 crash to 2008 crash: 7 years to the minute!
  • Market closed at 9,605.51 on Sept. 10, 2001, and could not open until the 17th when it fell 7%, and exactly 8 years later on 9/11/2009 it was only 10 cents off closing at 9,605.41. (Notice the math: 9,6+5 = 9/11, a stretch I know, but 8 years apart and only 10 cent drop!)
From 9/17/2001 crash to potential 9/11/2015 crash is 5107 days, a prime number, just like 911!

Yea, I know I need a life. :p

We'll see what happens on Friday, 9/11/2015...
Dang, the you tube preacher I mentioned earlier did the exact same thing. He said every 7 years because 7 is God's number. I guess you two are on the same page :)

I think 2015 should be "interesting times" and many say we won't get to another election in the US.(2016). Outside estimates are 2020.

Mat 24:36 "But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.
Mat 24:37 For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
Mat 24:38 For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark,
Mat 24:39 and they were unaware until the flood came and swept them all away, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
I guess that means that no one will know until it all becomes past tense.

What does "PTB" mean?

We are told to look for signs. I think some might notice when the 7 year tribulation is going on. And Christ 2nd coming, comes at the end of this. On the other hand, scripture is written so that each generation will think it ends with them. This is so that those who believe will always be prepared. Those who don't will never be. One generation living at the time will experience it.

Actually, I first learned of the 616 debate from a long ago post of Calvin's. I'd never heard about it before. And in researching (googling) I found many manuscript "experts" lean toward 616 (which equals 13 when added together).

The tribulation starts with the arrival of the Two Witnesses, who preach for 1260 days. When they die, Israel is told to flee to the mountains for 1260 days. Add the two together and you have 7 years. From the day they die to Jesus' return is 1260 days. It's right there in the scriptures.

Dang, the you tube preacher I mentioned earlier did the exact same thing. He said every 7 years because 7 is God's number. I guess you two are on the same page :)

9/11 was certainly a judgment on America, not wrath. Judgment calls for repentance and brings hope for those that repent whereas wrath is final. This date is without a doubt the turning point of America and our freedoms. While we've been slipping from Grace, this date is the start or beginning, of judgment of America. Greek and Hebrew letters double as numbers, A=1, B=2, C=3, etc. and the word for beginning is ראשׁית (reshit) and has the numeric value of 911! ראשׁית letter values are (right to left) 200+1+300+10+400.

Some more 911 words from the scriptures are: spy (κατασκοπησαι), flight (φυγη), hour (ωραι), bring (αξων), sedition (στασις), tidings (φασις), judgment (γνωμηι), scarlet (התולעת), officer (υπηρετηι), abstain (απεχεσθαι), sin (αμαρτησασιν), weep (κλαιων), be (παρουσιν), sackcloth (σακκους), until (αχρις), grace (χαρις).

Spy [out the] flight [in the] hour [it] brings [in] sedition, tidings [of] judgment [to] scalet officers. Abstain [from] sin, weep [and] be [in] sackcloth until grace [appears].

It is amazing how these biblical words form such an amazing thought. 343 firefighters (scarlet officers) died on 9/11! A judgment on America, a call to repent. But in any judgment there is hope, see the next set of 911 words below!

speak (λαλων), make (ελυμαινετο), others (αλλων), follow (ηκολουθησαμεν), remnant (שארית), betroth (ארשתי), leave (תשאיר), possess (הורשת), wondrous (תתפלא), overflow (ותשקקה), Tikvath (תוקהת - a proper name meaning hope and in Modern Hebrew means sweet), hope (תקותה), Aenon (αινων - meaning springs from the Hebrew word for eye, to see), Jonan (ιωναν - ancestor of Jesus, meaning Jehovah is a gracious giver).

Speak [and] make others follow [God's] remnant. [The] betrothed [will] leave [to] possess wondrous overflow [of] sweet hope. See [how] Jehovah is a gracious giver.

In the full list of 911 words from the scriptures the only three remaining are: Syria (συριας), and thousand (χιλιασιν).

Even in tragedy is God's plan of salvation written.

Proverbs 25:2 (KJV)
[It is] the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings [is] to search out a matter.
Pro 9:10 (interesting!) "Beginning of Wisdom" (תחלת חכמה - techlet hokmah) comes to the value of 911! Only two other phrases sum to 911 in the scriptures, "the apostles" and "foundations of heaven". No sentence in the scriptures sums to 911.

The number 9 symbolizes divine completeness or conveys the meaning of finality.

The number 11 coming after 10 (which represents law and responsibility), the number eleven represents the opposite - the irresponsibility of breaking the Law, which brings disorder and judgment. In the U.S. to call for an emergency is 911.
  • Genesis 11 men rebelled against God.
  • New York City and Afghanistan both have 11 letters.
  • The name George W. Bush has 11 letters.
  • The Twin Towers formed a giant 11.
  • The 11th state in the union - New York, July 26, 1788
  • The first plane to hit the towers - Flight #11
  • Flight 11 had 92 souls on board (9+2= 11), 81 (8+1=9) passengers and 11 crew members, "9" & 11. (I know this one is a stretch, but it fits.)
  • The Pentagon has 11 letters.
  • Flight 93 crashed in Shanksville, PA (11 letters in the town's name).
  • Flight 93 had 44 souls on board with a prime factor of 2 x 2 x 11.
189 people died on Flight 77 and in the Pentagon: prime factor of 3 x 3 x 3 x 7
2753 people died on 9/11 in New York. Both numbers are prime numbers (911).
Firefighters who died: 343 with a prime factor of 7 x 7 x 7.
Police Officers who died: 23 a prime number.
Port Authority Officers who died: 37 a prime number.

At what point does coincidence turn into a truth...

Back