- Nov 16, 2012
1. How do you answer the question, "Who is Jesus?"
2. What compels us a person to be a "seeker"? What do you most hunger for?
3. What surprises have you encountered on your spiritual journey?
4. What demands have you encountered "at the door" of religious institutions that may not match God's expectations of you?
5. Who are people around you who, surprisingly, are leading a "blessed" life?
Readings for this week
I Corinthians 1:18-31
Martin Luther, 16th century
"This life therefore is not righteousness, but growth in righteousness, not health, but healing, not being but becoming, not rest but exercise. We are not yet what we shall be, but we are growing toward it, the process is not yet finished, but it is going on, this is not the end, but it is the road. All does not yet gleam in glory, but all is being purified."