Becoming a Radical for Christ...

Becoming a Radical for Christ...

Again this is just for me just cleaning out my brain again! Feel free to read but it is kinda long...

I dont know maybe it is because of my age...maybe because it is of my stregth....maybe it is because of my strong desire to set the record straight....maybe it is because there are so many hell bound souls in my world on a daily basis..I feel like I am fighting a losing battle.

I think it is because I can feel my bones becoming dry, I want to be alive for Jesus. Wow I just sit and think a lot about how flaky I can be sometimes...how God must look at me and just shake his head. What happened what happend to my fire! It is burning so low...where is my zest for Christ. I remeber when I couldn't put the bible down and now I think it is on the floor in my bedroom. Whoa Caresse what are you doing! Time is getting shorter and shorter and the days are getting so cold and evil. Where are the ones with there lights shining! Where is my light shining? Is it even shining? I doubt it the flame is burning so low. If Jesus is alive and he is living in me why am I walking in defeat...what happened to all the Victory where has it gone?

Now I am so into the habbit of saying tomorrow, tomrrow I will do it tomorrow and tomorrow never comes. When God tells you to do something then it is a right now thing not a tomorrow thing! Go and go now! I remember a preacher saying once " You can do it the hard way or the easy way. Either way it is going to get done" Jesus said:

Isaiah 55:11
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Simply saying If God said it it has GOT TO HAPPEN!

I need to become a Radical for christ when I was seving the devil I was his radical. What is so hard about standing for righteousness and holyness!! EVERYTHING!

I say but God I wont have any friends
God people will look at me funny
God I would be invited to any parties
God people will hate me
God they will hurt me
God I dont want to be cast into jail
God I dont want to die
God this and God that
But through it all his answer is the same I will be with you!

Hebrews 13:5
Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Never God? Nope Never!

Definition of Radical:

a person who holds or follows strong convictions or extreme principles; extremist.

a person who advocates fundamental political, economic, and social reforms by direct and often uncompromising methods.

So often I also think about all the possible souls I have lead straight to hell and it bothers me so much! How many Jesus, how many have I lead right to the path of the wicked and unrighteous! Give me one more chance and I promise I will tell them all about you. Please lord I am begging especially my good friend Kandi! If it wasnt for me who knows what her life would of been lord please forgive me and allow me one last chance. That is the most hurtful! No wonder I never fit in with the crowd I never was apart of them your word says to come out from among them! And I tried to stay and blend.

2 Corinthians 6:17
Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

Oh lord just forgive me. Help me to do right because I know there is nothing within me that is right or good help me to be a better christian a better and brighter light, so that someone may come out from among them who dosent belong and come back to there first love which is you I ask all these things in your most holy and precious name Jesus Christ
Amen.​

Thanks for sharing your heart Caresse- you are not fighting a loosing battle tho as the battle belongs to the Lord- be of ggod cheer for it is the Masters good pleasure to both give you the kingdom of God and use you to bring others into that same path- those strong feelings burning in your soul are the evidence of God's beautiful Holy Spirit drawing you close- prepare your heart for a season of much fruitfullness- many blessings on your home and life- Larry

Caresse, it sounds the way I feel sometimes, Sister! Do you have christian friends that's on fire for Jesus? Spend a lot of time with them. That will build you up. Sometimes I think the devil want to numb us spiritually, and like my mom always say, that if you spend time with 'wordly things', it will numb us spiritually. But if we keep feeding our spirit, sometimes 'forcefully'!, with reading the Bible, praying, worshipping God, that will make our spirits grow closer to God again. God doesn't go away. We go away from Him. But we have a choice every day. :)

Good post, thanks for sharing.

I have a 3/8 inch hex nut I wear on a leather shoe string worn as a necklace. When I wear it, I get questions about it. There is no excape from that nut, it's going to get you into a witness conversation. I am a nut for Jesus but it takes a hex nut to remind me and others.

I pray that one day I will not need that nut. But if you put it on you don't have to be ready, it's going to happen, ready or not.

Caresse, it sounds the way I feel sometimes, Sister! Do you have christian friends that's on fire for Jesus? Spend a lot of time with them. That will build you up. Sometimes I think the devil want to numb us spiritually, and like my mom always say, that if you spend time with 'wordly things', it will numb us spiritually. But if we keep feeding our spirit, sometimes 'forcefully'!, with reading the Bible, praying, worshipping God, that will make our spirits grow closer to God again. God doesn't go away. We go away from Him. But we have a choice every day. :)

I need to pray for a friend who is really on fire for the lord. I know one but she just really dosent fit me well enough to really call a friend...Im praying for a good friend!

Good post, thanks for sharing.

I have a 3/8 inch hex nut I wear on a leather shoe string worn as a necklace. When I wear it, I get questions about it. There is no excape from that nut, it's going to get you into a witness conversation. I am a nut for Jesus but it takes a hex nut to remind me and others.

I pray that one day I will not need that nut. But if you put it on you don't have to be ready, it's going to happen, ready or not.

I have no idea what a hex nut is but it sounds intresting and a good intro to talking about Jesus.

Caresse,I had it on my heart to write this to you today as an encouragement- as we began to see who we are in Christ the fire burns naturally, the prayer like breath, the fellowship flows freely and the Words of our Lord continually spring forth from our spirit, truly " out of our innermost beings flow rivers of Living Waters- here are a few scriptures on which to meditate:

2Co 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
2Co 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
When we turn our gaze upon the Lord and fix our hearts on Him we are transformed into His image by His Spirit- it is our part to fix our mind and heart on Him, it is His power that literally changes us into whar we were created to be

Eph 3:16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
Eph 3:17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
Eph 3:18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
Eph 3:19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
Eph 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
According to His power that works within us

Eph 4:22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
Eph 4:23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; Eph 4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
We are a new creation and that new inner man is just like Jesus, that new man needs to be nurtured and feed

Rom 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
As we partake of God's Word we are spiritually filled, this flows into our minds and we believe and our thought patterns are changed- with spiritual revelation and a renewed mind our body naturally follows

Joh 7:37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
Joh 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
Joh 7:39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)
It is here in this place of indwelling,faith and fellowship were we are able to truly flow with the move of God's Holy Spirit

Gal 5:16This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
It is here and only here in this place of abiding in the Vine ( the heavenly flow of life from God that we can be free from the influence of the old man and all his shortcomings
and it is here and only here that our lives can reflect and bring glory to Him.Keep your eyes on Jesus- you will be like Him!

Many blessings on your day- brother Larry

Wow! Thanks for that really that was what I needed to make sense out of somethings I have been doing and things I have been thinking. It amazes me when I am in a direct connect with God I am always thinking and planing on how I can serve him better..How I can make worship a personal display of my gratitude. I have to keep telling myself I can't fix me only God can Now put down the hammer and go pray or go worship. Everything just flows when you are right with God even your bad days seem to flow if you dont get upset just immediatly turn it over to God in prayer he turns things around in a snap sometimes. He consistanly amazes me and makes me fall deeper and deeper in love with him.

Thanks for following your heart Bro Larry

Caresse

A pleasure my sister- glory to God always!

:D
Rom 9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

Back