Beheadings In Saudi Arabia, Record Levels

a PERSON has been put to death in Saudi Arabia almost every day this month with the country expected to have added to that figure with the execution of its 23rd inmate yesterday.
Hajras al-Qurey will become the latest person to be executed in the last three weeks
with human rights groups horrified by what they are calling a surge in executions.
news.com.au

a PERSON has been put to death in Saudi Arabia almost every day this month with the country expected to have added to that figure with the execution of its 23rd inmate yesterday.
Hajras al-Qurey will become the latest person to be executed in the last three weeks
with human rights groups horrified by what they are calling a surge in executions.
news.com.au
In 2011 Saudi Arabia executed 26 people.
In the US in 2011 they executed 37 people.

How many in Canada, none.
How many in Finland? none.
Sweden? none.
UK? none.
France? none.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Really? This is news to me!! Certainly!!
in 2012 the amount of executions in the US was 43.
More executions happen in China than all nations combined.

The problem is that the US executions are 43 too many.

Capital punishment should be abolished as it is not an effective means of deterrent nor is cost effective.

In 2011 Saudi Arabia executed 26 people.
In the US in 2011 they executed 37 people.

How many in Canada, none.
How many in Finland? none.
Sweden? none.
UK? none.
France? none.
Truth:

dpreport2013_map.jpg

Of the top 10 countries, 6 are Islamic. Excluding China, the top three are Iran, Iraq and Saudi Arabia.

in 2012 the amount of executions in the US was 43.
More executions happen in China than all nations combined.

The problem is that the US executions are 43 too many.

Capital punishment should be abolished as it is not an effective means of deterrent nor is cost effective.
The point is the US does not chop off your head.
and executions are cost effective because life in jail will cost the taxpayer hundreds of thousands of dollars per person.

The point is the US does not chop off your head.
and executions are cost effective because life in jail will cost the taxpayer hundreds of thousands of dollars per person.
"Using conservative rough projections, the Commission estimates the annual costs of the present system ($137 million per year), the present system after implementation of the reforms ... ($232.7 million per year) ... and a system which imposes a maximum penalty of lifetime incarceration instead of the death penalty ($11.5 million)."

--California Commission on the Fair Administration of Justice, July 1, 2008

Uh no it is not.

"Using conservative rough projections, the Commission estimates the annual costs of the present system ($137 million per year), the present system after implementation of the reforms ... ($232.7 million per year) ... and a system which imposes a maximum penalty of lifetime incarceration instead of the death penalty ($11.5 million)."

--California Commission on the Fair Administration of Justice, July 1, 2008

Uh no it is not.
If a person is sentenced to death they should be executed forthwith, like in days,
not held for years.
and I think they should choose how they want to die, like firing squad or electric chair etc,
my personal preference would be a large last meal professionally prepared with lots of wine
and then to be dumped out of a plane without a parachute over Antarctica

If a person is sentenced to death they should be executed forthwith, like in days,
not held for years.
and I think they should choose how they want to die, like firing squad or electric chair etc,
my personal preference would be a large last meal professionally prepared with lots of wine
and then to be dumped out of a plane without a parachute over Antarctica
If you believe in capital punishment, truly believe it is justice, then please tell The King to not spare you.

Accept your punishment for murderous sin.

If you believe in capital punishment, truly believe it is justice, then please tell The King to not spare you.

Accept your punishment for murderous sin.
Capital punishment is biblical, I have no problem with that.
Jesus did not come to do away with capital punishment or introduce us to a new golden age of rehab.

Capital punishment is biblical, I have no problem with that.
Jesus did not come to do away with capital punishment or introduce us to a new golden age of rehab.
Sorry, let me rewrite that,
Jesus did come to redeem sinners, we are all on death row,
and he came to rehabilitate us to make us suitable citizens of heaven

Back