Being overly passionate for Jesus

Jeff , just a little footnote that I as a senior am so happy to see you hungry for more of the Lord . There is so much more and I love to see young people seeking for the fullness of the Holy Spirit . It really thrills my heart.

Oh yes my heart is so thrilled to see this in you Jeff! You have vision of the Holy Spirit..stay in step with Him brother and watch as He works in your life and in this site....Praise God!!!

There is a big difference between dancing in the spirit and dancing in the flesh. I have seen people dancing in the spirit and others will join who are not in the spirit but just want to get attention and that is where problems start. that goes for all areas in the church, we have to be able to "discern the spirits" and be sure we are doing it for the right reasons,to magnify god in our lives. We just need to be open to what the spirit wants to do in our lives and not stop the flow because of what others will think. We are "in the world not of the world".

There is a big difference between dancing in the spirit and dancing in the flesh. I have seen people dancing in the spirit and others will join who are not in the spirit but just want to get attention and that is where problems start. that goes for all areas in the church, we have to be able to "discern the spirits" and be sure we are doing it for the right reasons,to magnify god in our lives. We just need to be open to what the spirit wants to do in our lives and not stop the flow because of what others will think. We are "in the world not of the world".

Well I also think if there is good leadership , they will be able to discern that . And yes you are right ... there will always be imitators .... satan hinself is an imitator so beware . .

When the Holy Spirit is moving , I for one would not be gawking around watching others . I want to be receptive to His flow . Those people will be judged so I don't have to worry about them . I am there to magnify and glorify my Lord .

.--- that goes for all areas in the church, we have to be able to "discern the spirits" and be sure we are doing it for the right reasons,to magnify god in our lives.

There will always be some people who do things with the wrong motive, no matter what area it is. But the right motive is out of love and praise for Jesus

We just need to be open to what the spirit wants to do in our lives and not stop the flow because of what others will think.

Amen. We cannot please God and man both, so please God

I am wooing you Says the Lord
I am drawing you into a new place.
Into a sacred place.
Into an intimate place, where my love abounds.
I want to overwhelm you with my grace
With my peace.
With my love
I want to show you my heart.
I want you to know the great love I have for you.
I want to make you my Bride.
Will you hear my call?
Will you yield to my drawing?
Will you submit to my wooing?
If you submit to my wooing.
I will pour out my love in you and through you.
Like you have never know before.
STL

I am wooing you Says the Lord
I am drawing you into a new place.
Into a sacred place.
Into an intimate place, where my love abounds.
I want to overwhelm you with my grace
With my peace.
With my love
I want to show you my heart.
I want you to know the great love I have for you.
I want to make you my Bride.
Will you hear my call?
Will you yield to my drawing?
Will you submit to my wooing?
If you submit to my wooing.
I will pour out my love in you and through you.
Like you have never know before.
STL

That is really good and that is where I want to be in my Christian walk , cause it is not about me . It is about Him and the closer I get the less the worldly sourroundings attract . We must love Him with our whole heart.

My passion for Christ is done through silence and more quiet moments--- so that's the type of church I attend: a place that is peaceful and allows me a chance to quietly pray to the Lord. There are times where I truly enjoy a more upbeat environment and I love getting a chance to fellowship at other different types of churches.

Just as the Lord blesses each of us with unique gifts and experiences, so too I feel He allows us to come just as we are to worship and that may mean in many different ways. :)

Back