Being Prophesied Over, What's Your Experience?

Yes, it lack of faith. Partly due to poor doctrine being preached to far too many, and partly due to the fact that most modern folks have been tainted by the modern world and their poor heads are filled with nonsense.

Holiness requires a certain simplicity of spirit, absolute obedience, and complete devotion.
Few are those who have the will to pursue it.

I agree only with this first part of your post.

There have been a few wonder workers in the last century, Padre Pio is a good example. Monks and nuns tend to make the best saints, due to their calling they are already half way there. There have been a few Protestants that
have had various gifts also.

"Best saints"?? "Calling"? "Half way there"? Hardly.

Be aware that there are a host of frauds out there also.

Yep.

Your disdain of the monastic calling is sad. Perhaps you know nothing about it?
Being a Protestant that would be very likely.

Come on Glomung? You know that Protestants cant accept what you are trying to say...I don't see a lot of the Protestant Vs RCC on this forum...I hope it stays that way, as much as possible?

I do not believe God calls His children to monasteric life. We are called to preach the gospel to every creature, and not to make certain vows to God apart from following Jesus Christ, or to live lives of isolation.

We do not serve religion. We serve Jesus Christ and obey God's word.

Last edited:
Darn..lol but man does it seem worth it...I mean blindfolded and still prophesied right!

Only the holy spirit can do that :)

Yes exactly! Its very sad how Holy Spirit has been neglected in the modern day church. Jesus left with us his Holy Spirit before left after resurrection .

People have unfortunately started believing a doctrine that doesn't involve the Holy Spirit activity in the church anymore. Its because of this many Christians feel weak in their walk with the Lord / loose passion and fire for him. Holy Spirit is our friend and he is the mind of God. Develop a close and intimate relationship with him and he gives you the gift of discernment :D

Oh and another powerful 8 more hehe :)

Bless you Pancakes

Back