Best Colleges For Architecture

Please my dear brother do not attend college! It is all part of the liberal/progressive indoctrination strategy which is all in place in order to "prep" us for the New World Order. Please read the entire book of Revelation for evidence and prophesy!

Please my dear brother do not attend college! It is all part of the liberal/progressive indoctrination strategy which is all in place in order to "prep" us for the New World Order. Please read the entire book of Revelation for evidence and prophesy!
Hi Mike,
I read revelations. I couldn't find anything about not going to college or liberals. Can you show me which verses you are referring to?

Hi Mike,
I read revelations. I couldn't find anything about not going to college or liberals. Can you show me which verses you are referring to?

Im sorry my good friend but it seems as though there has been a misunderstanding due to a poor wording choice on my part. The book of Revelation serves as prophesy for the end times and the NWO. If you want to find out more about the liberal/progressive agenda that is prepping us for the end you can utilize the world wide web for research. You will find plenty of info with the blessing of God. Bless you brother

Im sorry my good friend but it seems as though there has been a misunderstanding due to a poor wording choice on my part. The book of Revelation serves as prophesy for the end times and the NWO. If you want to find out more about the liberal/progressive agenda that is prepping us for the end you can utilize the world wide web for research. You will find plenty of info with the blessing of God. Bless you brother

I don't think there was a misunderstanding. I know of no reference to not going to college in Revelation.

Back