Best. Day. Ever.

Hi everyone, I hope you are all having an amazing day. I've belonged to a lot of sports forums, business chat boards, and I thought that it would be great to join a Christian forum to chat with, learn from, and bounce ideas off of other believers. A quick google search brought me here.

I look forward to participating in your community, learning a little about you all, and growing in faith.

Welcome ewnardone to cfs! Its great to have you apart of cfs! We're glad that God has brought you to our fellowship to interact with like minded people.

When you get the opportunity, Please view your welcome pack and also view the topics that cannot be discussed. This will ensure that your time here will be full of joy and peace and very productive. :)

And if you have any questions please pm any moderator or helper and they will be glad to help you!

Blessings to you!

Welcome to cfs ewnardone,
Won't be holding the sports forums against you as long as Fishing and Boating of some kind is involved. :ROFLMAO:

Ok so I just told on my self here.
Any way glad that you are part of the big family and am looking forward to fellowship in the future.
Blessings
FCJ

welcome-1024x576.jpg

Welcome to CFS!!! Glad you decided to join us. We look forward to fellowship with you.

[QUOTE="HolyGround, post: 449962, member:

P.S. I like the avatar.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, it is artwork from one of my favorite artists David Hale based out of Georgia.

Back