Bible Discredits Eternal Torture

Concerning your baptism and the personal things you need to work out, are you saying the Almighty won't accept you as you are?

I'm confused again, if Satan misused his power, then why would God give it to him in the first place knowing that it would be misused, ...what kind of God is that?

Gene

Concerning your baptism and the personal things you need to work out, are you saying the Almighty won't accept you as you are?

I'm confused again, if Satan misused his power, then why would God give it to him in the first place knowing that it would be misused, ...what kind of God is that?

Gene
A far too loving God is who he is. If it wasn't Satan that was the first to disobey, It probably could've been any other angel.

Okay, but you haven't explained why God would give power to Satan if he know it would be misused or my first question, as you stated, he is far to loving, won't God accept you just as your are.

Gene

Okay, but you haven't explained why God would give power to Satan if he know it would be misused or my first question, as you stated, he is far to loving, won't God accept you just as your are.

Gene
He gave him power because he was one of his angels. He probably knew but Powell we're here no. I think he let things run their course because if Satan didn't disobey, someone else probably would have. So now we all get to see how life is living under sin so we'll be more grateful and less inclined to do bad.

Okay, seems kind of hazy to me, but if that's what you want to believe, you still haven't answered my question will god accept you, or us, just as we are.

So now we all get to see how life is living under sin so we'll be more grateful and less inclined to do bad.

I'm sorry, another question, could you explain to me what living under sin means?

Thanks,

Gene

Okay, seems kind of hazy to me, but if that's what you want to believe, you still haven't answered my question will god accept you, or us, just as we are.

I'm sorry, another question, could you explain to me what living under sin means?

Thanks,

Gene
living under sin is a condition we are all living in. We inherited sin from Adam. Before the eating of the tree there was no sin. Because we sin, it is a struggle to do what's right in God's eyes
If you wanted to have basic questions answered when I'm not here you can always go to jw.org and wol.jw.org

Back