Bible.is

Jesus Freak

Previously DanaCovert68
Who uses the bible.is app? I use it cause you can pick what version of the bible you want to listen to. You can do drama, AND non-drama. Let me know what you like/ don't like about it.

I tried that bible app, but I just didn't like how slow the narrator was reading the KJV bible. So, I just started using this version and I'm loving it.
I see.. if this is quick, may be I should give it a try.. I don't use audio.. Bible app allows me to download many translations.. So I can use it without any data connection.. Does this one allow that too? Or data plan or wifi is always needed?

I see.. if this is quick, may be I should give it a try.. I don't use audio.. Bible app allows me to download many translations.. So I can use it without any data connection.. Does this one allow that too? Or data plan or wifi is always needed?

You should be able to download a few versions depending on what language you choose. And you shouldn't have to use data or wifi.

Who uses the bible.is app? I use it cause you can pick what version of the bible you want to listen to. You can do drama, AND non-drama. Let me know what you like/ don't like about it.

Lose the avatar my friend or at least change the words "Jesus Freak" from the heading to Motivational Speaker which is exactly what he is.

Back