Bible Study by Cathe Laurie

Cathe Laurie offers a free bible study detailing and breaking down the Lord's Prayer.

I learned the Lord's prayer many many years ago by heart. The HS once told me to learn it and pray it daily and I never stopped. I want to now understand each line of the Lord's prayer.

Has anyone ever completed a bible study on the Lord's Prayer. I am going to download this one from Cathe Laurie's website, but I am interested in knowing if anyone has a good one they would like to recommend to me.

thank you, much.

Hello CoffeeDrinker;

CoffeeDrinker, Today at 7:50 AM
Cathe Laurie offers a free bible study detailing and breaking down the Lord's Prayer.

Great question, good to know and will pass this on to my wife. I have taught the Lord's Prayer Bible study for several years but in my personal time still study Matthew 6:9-13 and Luke 11:2-4.

Your thread reminded me of our Thursday morning Bible study. These are my close neighbors/friends. Our group consists of an age group of 60-86 years, me being the youngest @ 60. They love to pray the Lord's Prayer at the conclusion of our study and besides that, being the youngest inspires me to listen to their Christian years of serving the Lord.

God bless you, CoffeeDrinker.

Hello CoffeeDrinker;

CoffeeDrinker, Today at 7:50 AM

Great question, good to know and will pass this on to my wife. I have taught the Lord's Prayer Bible study for several years but in my personal time still study Matthew 6:9-13 and Luke 11:2-4.

Your thread reminded me of our Thursday morning Bible study. These are my close neighbors/friends. Our group consists of an age group of 60-86 years, me being the youngest @ 60. They love to pray the Lord's Prayer at the conclusion of our study and besides that, being the youngest inspires me to listen to their Christian years of serving the Lord.

God bless you, CoffeeDrinker.

I pray the Lords Prayer every day. I start all my prayers out with the Lords Prayer and then I go on from there.

Back