Bible study notes

Hello friends,

Can someone help share me Bible Study tool? I have been looking for but not found a simple and good one.
I am looking for the best Bible Study notes for the ministry and churches. It would be simple, clear and note cover from Genesis to Revelation. The best is after a certain study from a book, ended the lesson with questions and answers.

I have vision to distribute this kind of notes to remote churches with the translation. There are spiritually weak, unavailable to access books, where to strengthen their faith. If you are able to share me an ebook, I would appreciate it and let me know in message if you would like to know more information. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hello Pastor Mei;

crossnote
suggested a great study site. Bible Hub is a free site and has many tools that could aid you in teaching online.

God bless you, brother and your future vision for Bible studies.

Thank you Pastor bobinfaith and brother crossnote

I do really appreciate taking the time to suggest me for the better notes.
I want to say, it is not what I am looking for, it is not the sites, You both are suggested me the app or online links. It is not for my bible studies, but for believers who are very beginners of the bible study in remote areas. Imagine they can't read the bible frequently, most illiterate, but they used to go to church. Just ordinary believers, weak in the bible understanding.

I am looking for offline tools which we can translate in my own language and distribute to believers.
If you can find better, which is
1. Clear and simple
2. Cover from Genesis to Revelation, with questions and answers. Chapter by Chapter studies.

You can suggest me any books which can be good or give me a link or in pdf. I am honest, it is not available to access good books here. We are limited in everything in Burma.

Lastly, sorry for my late response, alot of things are going on here for us during the past weeks.

Bless you both!
In Him,
Mei

It sounds to me that you are looking for commentaries. I don't have any in book form, however, if you can access the internet you can usually find some good ones. I like Matthew Henry and Adam Clarke (although they are quite old they are very good) for a more modern time try Enduring Word for their commentaries. If you search out Bible Commentaries you will find what you are looking for. Since many are illiterate someone will have to read it to them for as the bible says...How can they know unless someone preaches to them.

Thank you Pastor bobinfaith and brother crossnote

I do really appreciate taking the time to suggest me for the better notes.
I want to say, it is not what I am looking for, it is not the sites, You both are suggested me the app or online links. It is not for my bible studies, but for believers who are very beginners of the bible study in remote areas. Imagine they can't read the bible frequently, most illiterate, but they used to go to church. Just ordinary believers, weak in the bible understanding.

I am looking for offline tools which we can translate in my own language and distribute to believers.
If you can find better, which is
1. Clear and simple
2. Cover from Genesis to Revelation, with questions and answers. Chapter by Chapter studies.

You can suggest me any books which can be good or give me a link or in pdf. I am honest, it is not available to access good books here. We are limited in everything in Burma.

Lastly, sorry for my late response, alot of things are going on here for us during the past weeks.

Bless you both!
In Him,
Mei
Good morning, Pastor Mei;

It seems to me your disciples are new believers. Please keep it simple. As you encourage a new believer to study the Bible start off with the book form, first.

Amazon does have Bibles in Sino-Tibetan and Burmese-Myanmar Bible (Burmese Edition) but they are expensive.

The Apple store has the download version of the Myanmar Bible and it appears to be free. This may be your best option.

As Dave F. suggested there are book forms but it will take some research on the internet.

I have a question and it's important, Mei. How many students do you have in your Bible study class?

I have to leave this morning but will be back tonight.

God bless you, Pastor.

Hi Dave F. thank you for the comment. But you don't get me 😉. It is not a commentary, the commentaries are too heavy books usually and I knew Matthew Henry or others.. But those are thousand of pages.
Yes, most are unable to read, I am trying to provide study lesson tools along with audio players. Since they can't read, they can listen.
I will talk about this later in my comment.

Blessings,

Good morning, Pastor Mei;

It seems to me your disciples are new believers. Please keep it simple. As you encourage a new believer to study the Bible start off with the book form, first.

Amazon does have Bibles in Sino-Tibetan and Burmese-Myanmar Bible (Burmese Edition) but they are expensive.

The Apple store has the download version of the Myanmar Bible and it appears to be free. This may be your best option.

As Dave F. suggested there are book forms but it will take some research on the internet.

I have a question and it's important, Mei. How many students do you have in your Bible study class?

I have to leave this morning but will be back tonight.

God bless you, Pastor.
Hi pastor bobinfaith , I hope you are doing well. Thank you so much always there for suggesting in this platform.

I am trying to understand that our context is different that you all don't get me yet ☺️, hopefully.
It is not a new believers, they have years of being believers but they are in very remote areas. No access internet, live in jungles, unable to read, just a farm workers. The App will not work for them, since they don't have a phone or they don't know how to use it. I have Myanmar Bible, but it is the whole book, but I need just a short study notes or lesson.

Let me explain why I wanted it and you might say, why I am not finding it from the internet since it is variety of sources from the internet.
----------------
My ministry is a house church planting, I don't have physically building yet that I run the service at rent house and you might know me last time I gave my prayer request. I lead my own ministry as Living Stream Ministry Myanmar - under this ministry name, I run a house church. I provide sunday school note to churches across Myanmar, whoever needs it as Sunday School ministry. I translate gospel tracts and printed out hard copies and then distribute to believers, churches, individuals and share the gospel in market place, hospitals, on street, bus etc.. as Literature ministry.

The main reason now I wanted say is, there are many churches in remote villages, rural areas where no internet, no bus, no high way, no hospitals, no proper education. The places or villages are near the jungles or a big forest. They people are very poor. The pastor or deacons are very poor. They did farm for their living and only rest on Sunday. These people has less understanding of the Word of God. The pastor cannot explain everything how to be a good Christian life in just an hour service on Sunday. Therefore, I have my burden and concerned for so long. I have the vision to reach out them. It is not near in Yangon where I am living, of course.

So get to the point, most are illiterate or unable to read properly, but they understand Burmese. Recently, I prayed to find bible audio players which we can listen Myanmar Bible in audio. I found it. So what I need is, a simple study notes, they will gather in group or in a family. Someone who can read will lead, it will be deacons or pastor. Or in the church before the service, they will listen in the audio players, it will be 2 to 5 chapters, then the leader will look at the bible study lesson or notes, then he will ask to the audience how do you understand or what do you hear it? Suppose, they listened from Genesis chapter 1-3, on chapter 1, you will see the consistency of creation orderly, in chapter 2 you will see Man and Women in the garden of Eden, chapter 3 The fall of Man and, the judgement.

The leader will ask them orderly to them that how do they understand and what is the first chapter talk about. or what is meant by breath of life to Man and so on.

Therefore, what I need is just a simple like ABC foundation which is step by step and chapter by chapter study lesson notes. It is not a whole course study, text by text or words by words. I need it chapter by chapter, which included from Genesis to Revelation. For example it is like:

The book of Genesis
- Short introduction of the book
- The main theme
- Chapter 1
* short explanations
* Questions and Answers
- Chapter 2
* short explanations
* Questions and Answers
- Chapter 3
* short explanations
* Questions and Answers

The whole structure looks like this and it may be not exactly this, but I am just trying to explain it. And I don't want a very big book which cost more. I want it to translate so I prefer it above 120-150 pages between. And this I call it as outreach ministry. I hope you might get me and if someone who can recommend me good books, not from the site or commentaries, then I truly appreciate it. since you are living in big country, why not you purchase it and get copyright for us 😀.

We are happy to use it and for His kingdom. I am truly asking this since I don't find good one on the internet. Thank you everyone! Be bless!

"Crossnote" gave some good links. But if it's not what you are looking for you will need something you can print. I will assume you have internet access since you are here at CFS. Here is a link: https://www.studylight.org/bible/bur/mjb/matthew/1.html
It has the bible in Myanmar language. If you toggle between the arrows, you can change bible, chapters and some of the books will have questions to be discussed. Which means there are no answers to these questions. They are discussion questions about the chapter you just read. Maybe this can help until you find what you are looking for.

"Crossnote" gave some good links. But if it's not what you are looking for you will need something you can print. I will assume you have internet access since you are here at CFS. Here is a link: https://www.studylight.org/bible/bur/mjb/matthew/1.html
It has the bible in Myanmar language. If you toggle between the arrows, you can change bible, chapters and some of the books will have questions to be discussed. Which means there are no answers to these questions. They are discussion questions about the chapter you just read. Maybe this can help until you find what you are looking for.
Hi, thank you. But I have that in printed or in app.

I am sorry to confuse all. It is not what I mean. Not exactly bible study like 'NLT Bible Study" in very thick book.

I want something like Genesis to revelation Bible lesson tools. I am looking for it on the internet all the times, but got none which looks good. I am going to send to believers in where very remote places.

Sorry, due to lot of cultural context differences we have, I cannot explain exactly to get picture of how those believers are!

I think I understand what you want, but, I have not seen anything like it. It seems you are looking for lesson plans for each book and each chapter with questions at the end. I will keep looking and let you know if I find something.

I think I understand what you want, but, I have not seen anything like it. It seems you are looking for lesson plans for each book and each chapter with questions at the end. I will keep looking and let you know if I find something.
Yes, yes, yes you got me, at the last.

Please keep me update if you found anything like that. Thank you!

Try searching for "Free Bible lesson plans for Genesis chapter 1 with questions" there are some interesting studies in pdf. You can modify the search to chapter 2 and so on through the book and then change it to Exodus and so on.

Mei Kor , have you thought of writing a Q&A booklet yourself?

Hello Mei;

crossnote
brought up a great idea that is also cost effective. I once did an outline of the New Testament. The questions I outlined for discussion. I printed the outline out for the students. It worked and the class lasted pretty much the whole year.

Do you have a printing shop close to your home?

Hello Mei;

crossnote
brought up a great idea that is also cost effective. I once did an outline of the New Testament. The questions I outlined for discussion. I printed the outline out for the students. It worked and the class lasted pretty much the whole year.

Do you have a printing shop close to your home?
Thank you pastor bobinfaith, really appreciate it.

Can you please send your outline to my email: XXXXXXXXXX

STAFF EDIT: Removed visible email address under Rule 6.1. Please exchange that information by way of Private Messaging.

Yes, there is a printer shop nearby.

To get you the picture in your mind,

It is how they live, there many jungle villages across that areas. They don't live in big number of houses, due to difficulties of farming. They live maximum 15-30 houses in one village.

Another photo is the church.
IMG_20240419_072522.jpgIMG_20240419_072622.jpg

Back