Bible Verse At Office

LS inspired me to post this ;)

What Bible verse do you have in your office space? Your office space could be anything right.. But what do you have that relates to your Christian faith? I have this verse in my office. I will post a picture of it on Monday. You can also post pictures :)

It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me

What Bible verse do you have in your office space? Your office space could be anything right.. But what do you have that relates to your Christian faith? I have this verse in my office. I will post a picture of it on Monday. You can also post pictures :)

I have these things: This verse:

Lamentations 3:21-26 "This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed,
because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul;
therefore will I hope in him. The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a
man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD."

A copy of George Washington's farewell speech, the pocket bible and the U.S. Constitution... I'll see if I can take a photo on Monday too.

Good thought! I have had one verse that evangelist E.J. Daniels gave to me when he lead me to the Lord.
I have had it in a frame on my desk now for over 50 years.

Philippians 1:6
"And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ."

Oh wow! I completely forgot to upload the photo... here ya go... Washington's Farewell Address, the word of God and the U.S. Constitution...

office.jpg

Back