Big world

World is big, and there are a lot of things that aren’t true.
Emotions of happiness, sadness, grief, mourning, anger, hatred. All temporary.

Everything in life you can buy and have, all temporary somethings can go on after you pass away like houses or cars eventually they can be broken down or taken away by the Earth and it’s elements. All temporary.

This earth will pass away before our eyes, and one day our life will pass away and move onward to God. We all have the same amount of days and time until the final day of our death has arrived. Take some time to spend it with God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

No hatred of judgment here, you do as you desire. God the creator of the universe desires to have a relationship with you, and the word of God builds faith in what God has to offer, if you are willing to accept it.

Just read the Gospels... that is at least a good place to start. Hope one day to be able to teach the Bible for others to learn... there is such great news, and of course there is no reason to be ashamed of the Gospel of Christ for it is the power of God unto Salvation for any person who believes in the Lord Jesus, who came from heaven lived a life on this earth, died for us while we were still sinners, and was risen again by God.

That we have been forgiven of our sins and we can be-born again having the spirit of God/spirit of Christ and a new spiritual body with-in is that we walk in faith trusting in Gods promises and live for God loving him with all heart, all our mind, all our soul, and love our neighbor as ourself. Judging only ourself and our actions we take, and not others, nor do we condemn anyone nor do we make demands out of anyone.

For your choice of your own life is totally up to you, and for me it would be better to place your life on Christ Jesus the Lord, and really learn about him if you get or have time.

Nothing I personally do in this life will ever amount to what Jesus Christ has done for you and this whole entire world.

Its always the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus that will make everything come in to place for the purpose of Gods will in the individual life right?

Nothing we try to do by trying to have our own righteousness but God and his Sons righteousness.

Hello MatthewG;

The world is big. There are places I cannot be right now where people are suffering from unrest that trigger sadness, grief, and desperation. These are states and countries that are actually quite prosperous. But here is the beauty. I may not be there but God sends His reinforcements to minister there.

People do what they desire. Its called free will. They choose to love and hate. I choose love them and let them go.

I had a breakthrough from God's Word about 6 years ago. God gave me a spirit of contentment. Contentment helps me to be more and more thankful and this helps minimize the unrest of unhappiness, stress and desperation.

My daily walk is not easy but He carries me through each day in prayer, study of the Word, and connecting with others.

My wife and I had our daily devotion and talked and touched on contentment. We're both praying about moving overseas, where we will live away from convenience. But we're content.

Sure, there will be sudden problems that may arise, a disagreement with my wife or another person, or illness. But my contentment gives me peace with God. I think better.

God bless you, MatthewG, and thank you again for sharing Big World.

Hello MatthewG;

The world is big. There are places I cannot be right now where people are suffering from unrest that trigger sadness, grief, and desperation. These are states and countries that are actually quite prosperous. But here is the beauty. I may not be there but God sends His reinforcements to minister there.

People do what they desire. Its called free will. They choose to love and hate. I choose love them and let them go.

I had a breakthrough from God's Word about 6 years ago. God gave me a spirit of contentment. Contentment helps me to be more and more thankful and this helps minimize the unrest of unhappiness, stress and desperation.

My daily walk is not easy but He carries me through each day in prayer, study of the Word, and connecting with others.

My wife and I had our daily devotion and talk and touched on contentment. We're both praying about moving overseas, where we will live away from convenience. But we're content.

Sure, there will be sudden problems that may arise, a disagreement with my wife or another person, or illness. But my contention gives me peace with God. I think better.

God bless you, MatthewG, and thank you again for sharing Big World.
There's a lot of mature wisdom here. Not that you need my affirmation
but you truly are a testament of the truth of God's word and His love. Reading
your response I think of Galatians 2:20 (NASB) "I have been crucified with Christ;
and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live
in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me."

World is big, and there are a lot of things that aren’t true.
Emotions of happiness, sadness, grief, mourning, anger, hatred. All temporary.

Everything in life you can buy and have, all temporary somethings can go on after you pass away like houses or cars eventually they can be broken down or taken away by the Earth and it’s elements. All temporary.

This earth will pass away before our eyes, and one day our life will pass away and move onward to God. We all have the same amount of days and time until the final day of our death has arrived. Take some time to spend it with God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

No hatred of judgment here, you do as you desire. God the creator of the universe desires to have a relationship with you, and the word of God builds faith in what God has to offer, if you are willing to accept it.

Just read the Gospels... that is at least a good place to start. Hope one day to be able to teach the Bible for others to learn... there is such great news, and of course there is no reason to be ashamed of the Gospel of Christ for it is the power of God unto Salvation for any person who believes in the Lord Jesus, who came from heaven lived a life on this earth, died for us while we were still sinners, and was risen again by God.

That we have been forgiven of our sins and we can be-born again having the spirit of God/spirit of Christ and a new spiritual body with-in is that we walk in faith trusting in Gods promises and live for God loving him with all heart, all our mind, all our soul, and love our neighbor as ourself. Judging only ourself and our actions we take, and not others, nor do we condemn anyone nor do we make demands out of anyone.

For your choice of your own life is totally up to you, and for me it would be better to place your life on Christ Jesus the Lord, and really learn about him if you get or have time.

Nothing I personally do in this life will ever amount to what Jesus Christ has done for you and this whole entire world.

Its always the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus that will make everything come in to place for the purpose of Gods will in the individual life right?

Nothing we try to do by trying to have our own righteousness but God and his Sons righteousness.
I believe that God has got big plans for you, brother.

Back