Billboard of the day

pray11gxg.gif
pray11gxg.gif
pray11gxg.gif

Exactly! Can you imagine how foolish some of Camping's followers feel?

Oh, they'll recover. It's Camping that I worry about. Poor guy. I don't know anything about him but he probably meant well and this is going to be very humbling.

I'm interested in what the fallout will be from this for Harold and his followers. I'm hoping that they all have a faith which is sufficiently deep that it doesn't hinge on this (non)event. I'm hoping that they can learn and grow from this experience. Those that went to the extent of quitting jobs and giving away all their stuff (so I've heard, can't verify any specific incidents of this happening) are gonna have to do some scrambling to recover. Thing is, this whole fiasco was unnecessary. Those who got right with God in expectation of the Rapture would better have gotten right by being confronted with other parts of Scripture which apply independent of the Rapture. Those that scoff at all things Christian aren't going to be pursuaded to get right with God by threat of an imminent Rapture they don't believe in in the first place.

I feel that all that will happen is that Camping will come up with some lame excuse and that most of his followers will continue to egg him on. Amazing all they have to do is read the bible for them selves to see the truth.

Back