Birth to sin

Birth of sin

[FONT=&quot]Birth of sin

When we are tempted, we are enticed to reason in our own desire. As this happens we are drawn away from the reasoning of the Holy Spirit.
When that desire has become an intention (thought) caused by our reasoning it gives birth to sin. And sin when it reaches maturity produces death.
When anyone who looks lustfully at a women has in his heart already committed adultery with her because from the heart pollutes the person (birth to sin) without external action.
When we choose not to reason with God and reason with ourselves this is to be disobedient to the commandments of God.
Temptation means 'will I break the law of God or not". By reasoning with God renews the heart and we are reconciled by the reason of intention of God through the reconciliation of our Lord Jesus by Holy Spirit.
Make no mistake; it is by us surrendering our throne to Jesus we are saved.

brother rodger
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Birth to sin

When we are tempted, we are enticed to reason in our own desire. As this happens we are drawn away from the reasoning of the Holy Spirit.
When that desire has become an intention (thought) caused by our reasoning it gives birth to sin. And sin when it reaches maturity produces death.
When anyone who looks lustfully at a women has in his heart already committed adultery with her because from the heart pollutes the person (birth to sin) without external action.
When we choose not to reason with God and reason with ourselves this is to be disobedient to the commandments of God.
Temptation means 'will I break the law of God or not". By reasoning with God renews the heart and we are reconciled by the reason of intention of God through the reconciliation of our Lord Jesus by Holy Spirit.
Make no mistake; it is by us surrendering our throne to Jesus we are saved.

brother rodger
[/FONT]
We are saved by grace, through faith alone, in Christ alone.

Just my view.:)

Man is born with a sin nature. Anything that is a departure form the will of God is sin and man is born being all about his own self.

Psa 51:5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

As we mature and reach the age of accountability then I believe your verse is applicable Rodger.

I don't understand what this has to do with birth of sin, please elaborate?

brother rodger
Just elaborating on your statement: [FONT=&quot]"Make no mistake; it is by us surrendering our throne to Jesus we are saved."[/FONT]

Here is my understanding of this sin we are birthed with, "original sin."

Original sin is the result of Adam's sin. We are all born with that sinful nature. To get a good picture of this we can look at God's indictment against mankind in (Romans 3:9-18 ).

The application of this truth is that all men are born under the curse of God and they continue to add more sin on top of that condition. God is just and holy and cannot abide by sin, which is rebellion against Him. Without salvation from Jesus Christ who bore our sins on the cross and was punished in our place and so God's justice was satisfied as our sins have been paid for once for all, we would all be lost in separation from holy God in the eternal torment in hell. Romans 5:6-11

Another way to describe it would be;
Adams posterity come into this world without original righteousness, as that Adam continued without it after he had first lost it. There is no other way anyone could ever be born then with original sin, the corrupt nature, sinfully corrupt. We are either in Christ or we are in Adam, 2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come.

Some people say, and at first glance it would seem, Adam's sin was a small offense, but, it was a great one indeed! In fact, Adam was guilty of breaking all 10 commandments, with that one sin.

Just my view.:)

Man is born with a sin nature. Anything that is a departure form the will of God is sin and man is born being all about his own self.

Psa 51:5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

As we mature and reach the age of accountability then I believe your verse is applicable Rodger.

Here's my view.

In sin did my mother conceive me. Whose sin? The mother's. The son will not be affected by it. And my basis for that is this:

The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him
Eze 18:20

That's just my 1 cent. :)

It seems to me sin begins with a thought. You can't do anything without first thinking of doing it.

Now, if we entertain evil thoughts saying, "There's no harm in thinking about it" or "there is no harm in just looking" we are actually bringing ourselves one step closer to acting on those thoughts/feelings.

That is why we are told not to think evil thoughts, but to contemplate on God's Word day and night.

It seems to me sin begins with a thought. You can't do anything without first thinking of doing it.

And that's very true my friend. There are sins that begins w/ a thought. But a thought could be a sin in itself:

But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart
Mat 5:28

From the heart or from a thought, a man could sin.

That's why there is a need to discipline one's thoughts:

Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ
1 Pet 1:13

We need to gird up the loins of our minds so that we could avoid making evil thoughts, so that we could refrain from sinning in our minds

[FONT=&quot]Birth of sin[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]When we are tempted, we are enticed to reason in our own desire. As this happens we are drawn away from the reasoning of the Holy Spirit.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When that desire has become an intention (thought) caused by our reasoning it gives birth to sin. And sin when it reaches maturity produces death. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When anyone who looks lustfully at a women has in his heart already committed adultery with her because from the heart pollutes the person (birth to sin) without external action.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When we choose not to reason with God and reason with ourselves this is to be disobedient to the commandments of God. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Temptation means 'will I break the law of God or not". By reasoning with God renews the heart and we are reconciled by the reason of intention of God through the reconciliation of our Lord Jesus by Holy Spirit.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Make no mistake; it is by us surrendering our throne to Jesus we are saved. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]brother rodger[/FONT]

Hey my son , I had to read this over and over to get what you are getting at ... very complex question my son . Hmmmm .

Because we all were born in sin we have a sinful nature . First we need to come to the cross for forgiveness of sins . That''s the first step .

But like you said that is not to say that we can't be tempted cause as long as we are Christians our enemy will tempt us . But it is what we do with that temptation and if we think long enough ( and you gave the example of lust so I will use it ) that thought becomes something we want to put into action but if we reject that thought and put it under the Blood of Jesus that thought will flee from us .

Romans 8:2

2because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death.

Galatians 5

Freedom in Christ

1It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.

John 8:36

36So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

Back