Bishop urges Christians to call God 'Allah'

We will let him worship that demon and we will stick with the Lord!

The one world political 'beast' in Revelation just got one step closer...:(

Who is trying to bring together a One World Religion and how soon will it take place?

The whole of religian including Christianity is headed that way, displayed in the mega churches, denominations, coilitions, councels and associations.
The one world religian is the dragon that gives power to the beast which isthe one world government personified in the Anti Christ.
Rev 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as thefeet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
Rev 13:4 And they worshiped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshiped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

The wide path is an eight lane highway, It is paved with man made doctrine and it's full of church busses.

Only the father knows when it will be finished. But it has already begun.

Sincerely His
Cliff

It has always been the methodology of the Roman catholic church to absorb what it cannot outright displace-if they cannot overcome it easily they tend to bring it into their control by giving it a catholic meaning- that is the reason we have so many pagan tradtions and holidays mixed in with traditional christianity.

Al·lah
the Supreme Being; God.

Je·ho·vah 1.a name of God in the Old Testament, a rendering of the ineffable name, JHVH, in the Hebrew Scriptures. 2.(in modern Christian use) God.

Actually this makes me kind of laugh...I remember one time when I was out witnessing in front of my church passing out tracks this one guy said he couldnt take it because his kids are Jehovah's witness I said oh really? I am a JEHOVAH"S WITNESS TOO!:D

But there is no other name by which man shall be saved and his name is Jesus!

Whats his name?
Jesus!

^^ It is only the Christians and VERY conservative Muslims that share that sentiment though. Much of the Islamic community stated that they can call God Allah all they want and it doesn't mean a thing. At least, that's what I found when I tried to do the research.

Wolves.gif

Back