Bless the Lord O my soul!

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
B

Boanerges(Inactive)

Bless the Lord O my soul!

Psa 103:1 <A Psalm of David.> Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
Psa 103:2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
Psa 103:3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
Psa 103:4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
Psa 103:5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Thankyou Lord for your love and mercies,
Thankyou brother for this daily bread Amen.

God bless
Love brother

Praise God my son. Thank you for that message . It always blesses my soul to know how great our God is and that He loves me just where I am, not matter how I slip up. He reaches down and picks me up. When I am feeling down I go to the Psalms and am blessed. I forget about me and focus on Him

WingslikeeaglesIs.jpg

Bless the Lord
He hath done great things
Bless His Holy Name!

I have taken a strong online stand on another forum (not for Christians - simply a couponing/shopping forum with a bit of other interesting things thrown in) and feel strengthened by God to do so, yet fearful. It is such a wicked world and I am so fearful.

Bless the Lord
He hath done great things
Bless His Holy Name!

I have taken a strong online stand on another forum (not for Christians - simply a couponing/shopping forum with a bit of other interesting things thrown in) and feel strengthened by God to do so, yet fearful. It is such a wicked world and I am so fearful.

Hey Granny .... Don't be fearful . You know where fear comes from . ? God has not given you the spirit of fear but a sound mind.

Bless the Lord oh my soul and all that is within me . Bless His Holy Name . He has made me glad . He has made me glad . Bless his Holy Name.

I know. I just still have this fearful feeling. Even though I'm tucked away in my house and as safe as I probably can get. :)

He will gladly use any willing vessel and that is a great honor. Just do not expect all to respond positively and do not worry about any unkind words. You are sowing seed for the Master so let the wind blow any way it will.:)

Back