Blessed To Endure

Blessed To Endure

Good Morning All and Happy, Happy Tuesday to You! I greet you in abundant peace on today. God is an awesome God. For He is good and His mercy endures forever. This is yet another day that the Lord has made. I am rejoicing and being glad in it. I invite you to do the same. I am experiencing a brand new mercy. How about you?

James 5:11 - Indeed we count them blessed who endure. You have heard of the perseverance of Job and seen the end intended by the Lord--that the Lord is very compassionate and merciful.

Do you know that you have been equipped by God to endure. Even in those times when you wanted to throw in the towel and call it game over, you were blessed to endure. God has equipped each one of His children with staying power.

Now matter how many blows you have taken, you came back even stronger.

There are times when you and I have been hit from every angle, but to the glory of God, we bounced back.

Many of us have faced hurts, pain, disappointments, job loss, relationship failure, discouragement, gossip, slander, envy, lies and other negative things, but through it all, God kept you. You stayed the course.

You are blessed to endure!

So today, I encourage you to go on and leap over walls.

Psalm 18:29 - For by You I can run against a troop, By my God I can leap over a wall.

Fight on and don't ever give up! I do not care what it looks or feels like, you my friend, have been equipped to win. You have been equipped to conquer.

II Timothy 2: 3 - You therefore must endurehardship as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

II Timothy 2:10 - Therefore I endure all things for the sake of the elect, that they also may obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

II Timothy 2:12 - If we endure, We shall also reign with Him. If we deny Him, He also will deny us.

You have been blessed to endure!

Make it an EXCELLENT day!

Jonathan :)
www.jonathanmaddox.com

For responses to this email, please contact: [email protected]

Back