Blogger/ Blogspot

Blogger/ Blogspot

Hello Brothers and Sisters,

How are you guys doing over the weekend?

I am just wondering, whether does anyone know how to alter or even modify the layout of blog like other people have?

Do I need to learn HTML or anything like that or even Photoshop?

I love Blog Layout, but don't know how to do that...

Please instruct and teach me a bit!

Thanks
God bless

There are different layouts available at wordpress (if you have chosen their software) or any other blog providers. To customize a particular to your very own liking, you'll probably need to learn a bit of image editing and a little bit of html. But that's not necessary if you are happy with a particular layout. There will options for you to change title, description etc.

Check these out at wordpress: Theme Examples WordPress.com

Some good blog services: WordPress.com, Blogger.com, LiveJournal.com, Christian Forum Site: Blogs and many more.

I just read the title and realized that it is about blogspot. Blogspot should give you different layouts too. To change the graphics you'll need to know basic photoshop functions or probably get someone to change it for you.

WordPress vs Blogger

Hi Brothers,

Thanks for your reply!

So WordPress and Blogger, which one do you think is better? I found Blogger is lack of design layout, not much like the design in my opinion.

WordPress also the blog site?

Thanks
Gbu

Here's a comparison chart:
Pulsed: Blogger vs. Wordpress.com Comparison Chart

The best thing about wordpress is that, if you have your own web hosting account with PHP/MySQL support, you can download and use it with no restrictions (get it here) which means you can get your own domain name (like www.yourname-blog.com). But of course, you will have to pay for your domain name and hosting acount. If you are totally new to all that, then blogger will be good because I heard google ranks them better because blogger is their own service.

Back