Bootcamp

Bootcamp

I'm going to bootcamp soon. As you all know, I was a blasphemous teenager who rejected the Lord like a stupid kid. I was stupid... but anyways, I'm scared. I'm getting ready to go to bootcamp and combat and I'm a little afraid. I'm a little nervous because after so many people has told me that I'm going to Hell because I mocked the Lord and rejected Him, so I want to know that I'll go to Heaven if I die in the field.

It's a terrible thing to think you are beyond the grace of God. I want to speak to the young people to never turn their back on our Heavingly Father, because my life is miserable for doing so. I have nothing but regret for my past.

I don't think anyone knows how truely sorry I am. It just hurts to hear brothers and sisters in the Lord tell me I'm not good enough or act like they don't want me around.

I've asked Jesus to forgive me and to be my savior. But I feel doubt and fear that I'm too late.

So please pray for me. I'm going to combat soon, and I'm scared. If I die, I don't want to think I'm going to go to Hell for my past mistakes I made in my youth. I was a stupid kid that thought I knew it all.

I'm engaged with a woman I love and she has a child, so please pray for me. I hope the Lord let's me come home to help her.

I'm so scared, I'm a grown man and I cry. I just want God's love and mercy. Though I know I don't deserve it....

I am guilty of blasphemy and apostacy, in my youthful rebellion and stupidity, thinking I knew it all. But I've cried all I can cry. I'm numb from crying, I just want God's forgiveness.

God bless and I love you all. Thank you.

Yes, Jeremy, GOD knows how sorry you are!
I know he does and I think everyone here who has read your past posts knows it too.
Yeah, you were younger, and as you put it, stupid.
You obviously are a man now!
You see your past sins and fear the Lord and that is a real man!

Remember this scripture~
1 Corinthians 13:11
When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.

Don't be scared.
God said, "Fear not, for I am with thee"

God knows your heart.
I am praying for you.
Lean on God and his power and strength, Jeremy!
Much love to you,

I am praying that God keeps a hedge of protection around you just as he says in the Bible!

OK Violet fill me in, what is "Bump"? I wanted to add a amall prayer, but if Bump means End Thread then I will not post her.

BUMP is to push a thread back to the top~
I wanted Jeremy to see this so I bumped it up.....
I have talked to him though, since.
:):):)

Thank you Violet and please excuse my spelling, I have to start proof reading before sending post.

Abba Father we lift up Jeremy to You and ask that you bring peace to his heart as he heads out to serve his country. Please Heavenly Father be his shield of protection while he away from home and during his travels on the ground and in the air. We also plead that you bring him home safely to his loved ones and back to the CFS Group. LORD, please fill his heart with the understanding that the Holy Spirit dwells inside him and that his name has been written in the "Book of Life". We ask this in the name of your precious Son Jesus Christ, Amen!

you will be ok son,im sure God will look after you.take a good bible with you for support.he is a very merciful God if you repent in sincerity.God speed.

Jeremy, NO one deserves God's love and mercy. That's what makes it so wonderful! It's given freely to anyone who asks for it. If you are truly sorry and have called upon the Lord for forgiveness and cleansing, He will forgive and cleanse you. You have the hard part--forgiving yourself.

We can KNOW that we are forgiven and not fear death and hell. I took care if that on Mat 18, 1963 at 12:28 AM when I called on the Lord and asked for forgiveness.

If you haven't done that, it's very easy to do--so easy that many stumble over it and think there has to be more for them to do. Jesus did it all on the cross, and all you have to do is like the publican in the Bible who called on the Lord and said, "God, be merciful to me, a sinner." We are told that he went away justified.

I'm trying so hard to be a man. My grandmother has been crying all day so has my lover. I'm feeling terrible about this. But it's something I have to do.

Thanks for the support

Jeremy, Remember the story of the prodigal son, His father ran to him with open arms willing to receive him back home. We have the same kind of Heavenly Father. Do not forgot about the love our Father has for us.

Dear Heavenly Father,
I want to lift up Jeremy in prayer, for safety, and wisdom. Help his life be a light house of your love to the other military members putting their lives on the line. Teach him to walk in wisdom and to live in your grace. Help his loved ones left at home have peace, knowing that no matter what happens here on earth, you have provided a way we can have an awesome reunion waiting for us in Heaven. Keep him and his friends safe from harms ways and transform him into the person You want him to become.
In Jesus Name I pray,
Amen

Take care out there!

Draw near to Him and He will draw near to you.

Jeremy, take my word on this. If I can be saved, ANYONE can be saved. I had struggled for a long time even after deciding to come to Christ. I fought because in my mind, God only existed to create and then left us alone. Churches and Christians often get so caught up in BEING Christ-like, that it's easy to forget how easy it is to come to salvation in the first place. I only saw the outside of people, how the people around me acted and dressed. I couldn't do that, so I thought I couldn't be a Christian. But it's not our past that matters, because our past is something we can never change. Only our heart. Love God now. Love Him forever. Seek a relationship with Him through His Son Jesus. Everything else...is just details.

ps...Bump = Bring Up My Post

God bless you all. I've been at this forum for a short time, but I've met some of the best people here. I send my love.

Semper Fi

Back