Brand New Member

Brand New Member

Good Afternoon!!

My name is Brian Morgan. I live in Grove City, Ohio and attend the Grove City United Methodist Church, I sing Bass in a gospel quartet called In His Service. We sing in the Central Ohio area.

Married to the same woman for 46 years, tow chikdren and 6 1/2 grand children

Retired from the computer indusrty. Sold and installed compouters since 1964. Ias ben a ride, let me tell you.

I live out in the country in the middle of two acres. My best friend, John Deere, and I spend a lot of time together during the summer months.

I am sure some of you I have talked to on other sites, so Hello again and I look forward to meeting new friends on here.

IHS
Brian

Welcome Brian,

How lucky you are to have two acres and a friend like John Deere. I look forward to hearing more about your farming adventures.

godbe4me-albums-welcome-picture662-welcome283.gif

Welcome to the forum, we look forward to hearing from you soon. You will love it here.

Godbe4me

welcomewilderness-1.jpg

Welcome Brother... I'm so happy you found us and look forward to hearing more from you.

This is a wonderful Christian forum.

Blessings, Cheri

Hello Brian!
Welcome here in our little family. I loooove Gospel ^^
And I know that the Lord has to love it also... Who couldn't?
I'm very happy you found your way here and hope that you will find it interessting and to your liking (I got a feeling that you will :p)

well dig in :D
You liddle sister
angelika

Welcome to Christian Forum Site, Brian! Enjoy as we do..

47 years is so good! Good for you both and for God for keeping you together.

We have been married 48 years and even I find it hard to believe that it has been that long. God is good!

hehe you get to be a junior again :D Comoooooun and join the juniors clubb *Partyhat on head put and piece of cake give*

Its fun down here :)) hehe:happybirthday: (minus the happy birthday... <.<')

Back