Brand-Newbie Post

Brand-Newbie Post

Good afternoon everyone! Yes, you guessed it; I'm a brand-newbie here and this is my little 'hello', I guess. I'm not so good at these introductions.
My name is Sheri and I am almost 41-year old living in Missouri. I've only been here about 2 years but I like the little town I live in. I like to watch birds (and so do my cats) but I wouldn't say I am an avid birder. I like cooking and reading and crafts, mainly crocheting. I am loved by a wonderful guy who's been talking about marrying me next Fall and I'm a cat-mom of three insane little furry girls.
I am a new Christian. I was saved :smiley190:Thank You Jesus on June 11th of this year. I still have not found a church home. It's a little difficult to do when I am always scheduled to work Sunday mornings. Out of all the churches out here, many do not or no longer have Sunday evening services. There are 3 or 4 though.

I'm not really sure what else I need to add here so I think I'll leave this as it is. I hope everyone is having a lovely afternoon.

godbe4me-albums-welcome-picture730-037.gif
to CFS. We are happy you decided to join us. We are the best Christian Site on the Net!!!!

Before you jump in, please view the links below.

We look forward to hearing from you. Also, we have several ministry clubs that you can join.

God bless,

Godbe4me

Sheri I am glad you have come to join us.... I am glad you have become a children of our living God ..... and I am really glad God lead you here.... love Jane

Attachments

• welcomeclipart17.jpg
    welcomeclipart17.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 39.jpg
    39.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 20
Hi, Sheri - Welcome to CFS.

Please feel free to join in our fellowshipping as well as joining in the discussions in our 'Home and Garden' Section where we share cooking hints and meal ideas.

Blessings...

`

Hello Sheri. So glad to have you here. Good to meet another new Christian. Maybe you will find a good church home soon. Will be glad to hear more from you.
20429.jpg

Its always great to hear when someone gives their life over to Jesus. What a great thing to do :smiley90:

:welcome: by the way...Its great to have you on board! Make yourself at home:smiley10:

Jake

Hi Sheri! We're so happy you found our forum and look forward to fellowship with you!

I'm thrilled to hear when someone has asked the Lord to come and live in their heart. It's the best gift you could give yourself. Watch and see!!!

Make yourself at home, this is a wonderful forum.

Blessings, Cheri

welcome.jpg

Welcome to CFS Sheri. You will love the site because of the people. Wonderful bunch.

You're from our favorite state. Wish were there now instead of in going downhill rapidly California. All in due time.

Will be praying that you find a home church. We know how hard that is. We both work long days and always on Sunday. Even if a church did have an evening service it would be over before we get off work. Midweek services the same.

Visit often and don't be bashful. We're a friendly bunch.

Back