Breaking Free

Breaking Free

Hey peeps!

I was just wondering if anyone has any advice on breaking free, Im the sort of person that will stand it church and not Join in with the jumping around, lifting my hands because I just think I can't do that, or what will the person next to me think?

And try letting Go of the past, I have sinned like everyone has, I have asked for forgiveness and have been forgiven but I always have it in my mind what I have done and I want it to leave so I can move on. :(

Thanks.

Take some time and think of all the people in your life from early childhood and up. Remember each person and bless God for all the wonderful things they have done. With each person think of all they may have done to hurt you and pray for each individually somethng similar to this" Father I forgive ---- , I can see now that they were in bondage, if their whole heart was full of your love they could and would not have done those things. I recogmoize that every area of their life that is not submitted to you is an area of demonic bondage, help me to see them with your eyes and love them with your heart. I release ---- into your hands, I pray your blessing upon them and I receive your healing in that area of my life."
When you conclude there is one more person- forgive yourself for all your failures and shortcomings.

I have never seen a person who honestly and methodically went thru all of these steps and not expierience a major breakthru- many blessings on your day- brother Larry

B2LY..... That is the best advice that Bro Larry has given. I must admit ,from my own experience, that forgiving yourself is harder than forgiving others . But in order to be set free you must come to that point. Ask the Lord to help you with your self forgiveness and He will. He who the son set free is free indeed.

That is not to say that old memories and hurts do not crop up again, cause they do but each time the period in between gets longer and with the Lord's help we can become victorious over all these thought patterns.

Blessings to you brother and I'll be praying for you.

B2LY, also, when you are in church and want to raise your hands or dance or whatever else, focus on God, not the people around you~
Notice, they that do it are not worried about who is around.
God bless you~

just wanted to add something

great prayer bro larry. I also want to include that he should forgive hisself too.
I also struggled with worshipping God in church in the begining.
but remember most people are not looking at other people they are there to praise God. My thing was when everyone was speaking in tounges it was hard because everyone has a different sound and Wow it was hard to focus.
God Bless:)

I remember as a young man going to church I was so shy and reserved I wouldn't even tap my toes! I have since learned to worship with all my heart- the key for me is to see no one else - I look to heaven and love my Lord, soon I find myself so deep in His love I cannot fathom anything else-

Worship is like pouring two wines in the same glass, His love poured down, mine poured up- we become one- it is undescribable.

great prayer bro larry. I also want to include that he should forgive hisself too.
but remember most people are not looking at other people they are there to praise God. My thing was when everyone was speaking in tounges it was hard because everyone has a different sound and Wow it was hard to focus.
God Bless:)

but remember most people are not looking at other people they are there to praise God.

Worship is like pouring two wines in the same glass, His love poured down, mine poured up- we become one- it is undescribable.

Awesome description Brother Larry. Praise God.:):)

Back