Bring Back My Polly Account!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see that at all. What I see is a terribly disturbed girl who has such walls up that human logic and spiritual truth need a jet propelled catapult to get over.

Going over takes too much work, I say just break through in the name of Jesus! :D

Like I said she has all kinds of doctors and treatments...maybe too much...and I think she just throws fits when folks confront her, but she actually talks somewhat reasonable to me and Allie....at times...:cautious: But she has never thrown a cuss fit or said anything about The Lord in a sexual way to me...I will talk to her about that one...:(
Before she left the first time, I was communicating with her through pm. She would make progress by leaps and bounds one day, then the next we had to start all over after she would talk to others and read what ever the internet said. I would not relent on the Severus issue and that would make her cuss me, she called me everything but a white boy (this is not meant to be a racial slur, it's a southern thang). If she gets too much input or too much information at once she has a meltdown. When I simplified things she was really learning. I noticed she treats me differently after her return, like she's not trusting me for some reason. She is in need, that much is sure.

Before she left the first time, I was communicating with her through pm. She would make progress by leaps and bounds one day, then the next we had to start all over after she would talk to others and read what ever the internet said. I would not relent on the Severus issue and that would make her cuss me, she called me everything but a white boy (this is not meant to be a racial slur, it's a southern thang). If she gets too much input or too much information at once she has a meltdown. When I simplified things she was really learning. I noticed she treats me differently after her return, like she's not trusting me for some reason. She is in need, that much is sure.
She did that with me last night. Once she finds someone who agrees with her about something she takes that as Gospel and won't listen otherwise. I know Mitspa is doing an awesome job with her. She has now jumped to another christian forum and I hope she is getting good advice there.

She did that with me last night. Once she finds someone who agrees with her about something she takes that as Gospel and won't listen otherwise. I know Mitspa is doing an awesome job with her. She has now jumped to another christian forum and I hope she is getting good advice there.
Well I don't take full responsibility for how this works out...:eek: But I do feel that God has given me a patience with her, and I really think He wants to help her, and she has a chance...I know if she goes back the other direction, she is dead and could be in danger of judgment...I am a OSAS fellow in principal, the principal being one continue in Gods grace... If she goes on into witchcraft and such there could be very serious issue about her salvation. I don't really want to get into that on this thread, but I believe her very soul could be very much at risk...and Im a ardent grace teacher!

I don't know if you can lose your salvation or not. I believe before my dealings with paganism I was a Christian. I also believe God called me back home after years of rebellion. Would I have gone to heaven during that time? I really don't know but I will never be on the other side to test that question :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back