Quick and easy low carb breakfast. Add some broccoli to your breakfast instead of orange juice. It has loads of vitamin C.
- 1 broccoli crown, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1 jalapeño pepper, chopped
- 3-5 mushrooms, chopped
- 1-2 tbs coconut oil
- 6-12 cup muffin pan
- Scramble eggs in bowl.
- Chop up vegetables.
- Oil bottom of muffin tray well (vegetable/olive/coconut oil are fine choices).
- Pour eggs into muffin tray – fill only halfway, though. This mix will expand, and you’ll want room for vegetables.
- Drop in vegetables. Don’t overfill muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.