Bundle of Joy has arrived!

Hello everyone! Many of you might have known that me and my wife were expecting our second baby. The bundle of joy came out to the world on 7th Oct at 8:57AM EST. The baby got delivered via normal delivery and without any complications. Mommy and baby are doing great. I truly appreciate all the prayers and support I have received from friends at CFS! Please keep us in prayers as we get adjusted with the addition to family and as my wife recovers. The other daughter is super excited as well!

This baby itself is a testimony for goodness of God. The first time we went to gyno, they did not detect any heart beat. They pretty much said, let's give one more week and we have to look at options. God is good all the times! When we went next week, the tiny little heartbeat came right up on the screen.

I am pretty sure there are going to be other testing times. Already there is one since our doctor heart some heart murmers. They said some valve is open, which should not be. Since she is so young, it might get closed automatically in few months. We left it at the feet of Cross and the doctor did not hear it the next day itself! She said she would not have even thought of doing cardio exam if this was the case the previous day. Still her EKG readings are not normal. So they are going to keep monitoring to ensure everything is normal. Me and my wife are not bothered at all. Because we know it is Lord who gave this life and it was him Who revived life and heart in this little one. When Lord is on our side, what can be against us!

That's it from my side. Hopefully, I would get to spend more time in CFS in coming weeks.

Hello everyone! Many of you might have known that me and my wife were expecting our second baby. The bundle of joy came out to the world on 7th Oct at 8:57AM EST. The baby got delivered via normal delivery and without any complications. Mommy and baby are doing great. I truly appreciate all the prayers and support I have received from friends at CFS! Please keep us in prayers as we get adjusted with the addition to family and as my wife recovers. The other daughter is super excited as well!

This baby itself is a testimony for goodness of God. The first time we went to gyno, they did not detect any heart beat. They pretty much said, let's give one more week and we have to look at options. God is good all the times! When we went next week, the tiny little heartbeat came right up on the screen.

I am pretty sure there are going to be other testing times. Already there is one since our doctor heart some heart murmers. They said some valve is open, which should not be. Since she is so young, it might get closed automatically in few months. We left it at the feet of Cross and the doctor did not hear it the next day itself! She said she would not have even thought of doing cardio exam if this was the case the previous day. Still her EKG readings are not normal. So they are going to keep monitoring to ensure everything is normal. Me and my wife are not bothered at all. Because we know it is Lord who gave this life and it was him Who revived life and heart in this little one. When Lord is on our side, what can be against us!

That's it from my side. Hopefully, I would get to spend more time in CFS in coming weeks.
God Bless You Brother and Know that "All Is Well"
BabyGirl.jpg

Congratulations! We will be agreeing in prayer with you for full restoration of the heart and that she will be a blessing to you for all of her life! And a speedy recovery to your wife as well!

Blessings of grace and peace be yours in abundance

Congratulations!!! Praying . . .

Thanks everyone! For the prayers and wishes. The little one is doing great. We went to see the Cardiologist right after coming home. Praise the Lord! They saw ECG was perfectly normal and they don't even hear the murmers in heart. The doctor said, now you can simply forget us and enjoy the little one! :) Our God is an awesome God

Thanks everyone! For the prayers and wishes. The little one is doing great. We went to see the Cardiologist right after coming home. Praise the Lord! They saw ECG was perfectly normal and they don't even hear the murmers in heart. The doctor said, now you can simply forget us and enjoy the little one! :) Our God is an awesome God
YAAAAAAAAAAY!!! Praise the Lord!

Hallelujah! Glory to God! This is awesome news! A great example and testimony of belivers praying in agreement! God sure is showering the people in this forum with His love and goodness! Feel like jumping and running around the room :) Glory be to Jesus!

Hello Ravindran and i hope you are well. Big congrats from Scotland and I pray your family is doing well, blessings...

Back