By Special Design....Tailor Made

By Special Design....Tailor Made

Good Morning! Happy Monday morning to You! I greet you on this beautiful spring day in the gracious and giving name of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. This is yet another day that the Lord has made. I choose to rejoice and be glad in it. I invite you to do the same. This day has been ordained just for you. What will you do with it?

I trust that is email finds all doing well, as I am. I also trust that all had a wonderful weekend as well.

It has been a while since I last communicated with you, but I am back, renewed and refreshed.

Genesis 1:27 - So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him.

Psalm 139:13- For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb.

Psalms 139:14 - I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well.

I Peter 2:9 - But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

In today's society, there is a rampant desire for people to imitate each other. It appears that everybody is trying to be like everybody else, and not themselves. Is it that we do not really know who we are?

There is a fleshly desire to get what belongs to another.

God created you just like He wanted. You were created in His image, and no one else's.

Do you realize that nobody else on this earth is exactly like you? No one.

Do you realize that God has a patent on your design? You have your very own blueprint.

You were tailor made. Isn't that good news.

There are times when we want to compare ourselves (lives) to others. We sometimes say to ourselves, "Now why can't I be like that?" I can answer that for you. God did not design it to be so. You are who you are, because God orchestrated it to be.

You are a special design.

Celebrate whose you are, and then celebrate who you are.

You are fearfully and wonderfully made.

Make it an EXCELLENT day!

Jonathan :)
www.jonathanmaddox.com

For responses to this email, please contact: [email protected]

jonathan,
Yes thank you that was a speacial cherry message , and just think how boring it would have been if everyone was made the same. A little hard to know who's who that way Huh. ? :shock:

Back