C.h Spurgeon's Devotionals

godbe4me

Unavailable
Staff Member on LOA
I have this app on my (iphone) and I thought that those of you who like Spurgeon would enjoy listening to his devotionals.
Hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoy listening to him. If you have a smartphone, put this on your phone and enjoy listening to him anytime you like. This includes the morning, evening and morning checkbook devotions.

Morning Devotional: "Delight Thyself also in the Lord" (Psalm 37:4).
God Bless,
Godbe4me

Hmm thank you for sharing. I've heard about his devotionals and I will have to check them out a bit later when I have time.

The Daily Checkbook: The Lord Our Companion
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me; Thy Rod and Thy Staff they comfort me"
Psalm 23:4

God Bless,
Godbe4me

Spurgeon's Daily CheckBook
A Staircase to Heaven
"And He saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man"
John 1:51
God Bless,
Godbe4me

Spurgeon's Daily Checkbook:
Complete Deliverance
"But I will deliver thee in that day, saith the LORD; and thou shalt not be given into the hand of the men of whom thou art afraid"
Jeremiah 39:17
God Bless,
Godbe4me

Spurgeon's Daily Checkbook:
His Love; His Gift; His Son
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have Everlasting Life"
John 3:16

Back