C4C01 - Welcome to CFS

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
C4C01 - Welcome to the Forum.

We ask this of all new members,
Please look over the following forum links and familiarize yourself with them. This will allow you to have a safe and enjoyable time here in the Forum.

Again, this is just a forum procedure for new members:
  1. Forum Policies and Procedures
  2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.
If you have any questions or navigation issues, please feel free to contact a Moderator or Helper and we will do what we can to help you with things.

Again, welcome to the CFS Forum.

C4C01 - Welcome to the Forum.

We ask this of all new members,
Please look over the following forum links and familiarize yourself with them. This will allow you to have a safe and enjoyable time here in the Forum.

Again, this is just a forum procedure for new members:
  1. Forum Policies and Procedures
  2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.
If you have any questions or navigation issues, please feel free to contact a Moderator or Helper and we will do what we can to help you with things.

Again, welcome to the CFS Forum.

Thanks for the welcome. The policies, procedures and rules seem well thought out and reasonable. They should be easy to comply with.

Hello C4C01

Welcome to CFS!

Hello C4C01

Welcome to CFS!

Thank you for the welcome and encouragement. I didn't recognize the passage at first. But, once I looked it up in other a few other Bible versions (KJV, NKJV and even the WEB), I see it simply uses another word for steadfastly. That's wild. I had just this morning made 4 different slides for my church asking people to pray steadfastly for other church members.

Hi C4CO1
Welcome in.
Hope you enjoy it here.
You user name reminds me of R2D2 from Star Wars!
Hehe I love that film

Thanks for the welcome. I love that film as well. I quite enjoy the first three (that came out - Episodes IV, V and VI) actually. I was very young at the time but, old enough to have seen them all at the movie theater. From the very first one - my mom dropped me off at a movie theater and I watched it by myself - I was hooked on SciFi (Star Trek and all it's iterations mostly - though recently I've discovered the newer Star Treks talk about evolution as fact and I have to stop watching - maybe they all did and I just don't remember). I never could get into the Star Wars beyond those first three but, happy to see them bring whole new generations of fans into the fold so to speak. The C4C in my username actually stands for Computers4Christians, an organization that makes a Christian Linux distribution. Possibly proving that, in all these years, I never lost the geekyness. I had to put 01 on the username because there is someone on this forum already using C4C. If there isn't an active member using C4C, it could've even been me, joining a long time ago and forgetting I'd done so.

The C4C in my username actually stands for Computers4Christians, an organization that makes a Christian Linux distribution. Possibly proving that, in all these years, I never lost the geekyness. I had to put 01 on the username because there is someone on this forum already using C4C. If there isn't an active member using C4C, it could've even been me, joining a long time ago and forgetting I'd done so.
FYI- After a quick check.... It would seem that it was in fact you.

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my brother from another mother. A hot welcome to ya sir. Linux eh? I've always wanted to try Linux. Can I partition it with Win 10?

Attachments

• Welcome-43.gif
    Welcome-43.gif
    62.4 KB · Views: 1
Back