Can a Christian or a man that recently accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and Saviour be possessed by demons/impure spirits? And any experience ...

Agreed.

You see......as the time of Jesus's 2nd Coming draws closer, the deception becomes more and more obviouse.......for those who have the ability to see it.

For a very long time now, I thought about how the A/C would explain where all the born again believers went when he comes to power.

Thanks to Hollywood sci-fy movies it seems to me that his plan will be to blame our disappearances on Alian abductions and IMO, the world left behind will accept it lock, stock and barrel.
Ah, it is so refreshing to see truth being told. Bless you, brothers!

Agreed.

You see......as the time of Jesus's 2nd Coming draws closer, the deception becomes more and more obviouse.......for those who have the ability to see it.

For a very long time now, I thought about how the A/C would explain where all the born again believers went when he comes to power.

Thanks to Hollywood sci-fy movies it seems to me that his plan will be to blame our disappearances on Alian abductions and IMO, the world left behind will accept it lock, stock and barrel.
We will be removed, and will be explained as going to get right thinking on now!

Christians can not be demon possessed, and the unsaved can be, but demons must obey the Lord Jesus and depart, but the person needs then to receive Jesus as Lord to get saved!

I would think we would have to define the word “possessed” as to how it is used in the bible. I think it does not mean the same as “influenced”.

Possess ; “to hold, occupy, inhabit” .

Influence more of an in-flow brining in. In that way it’s not what goes into a man that defiles them as short of the glory of God but rather that which comes out .

Like for instance. The bible says a fool is one who denies there is an unseen God in their heart or understanding. Atheist lives there. Christians can be influenced to act as a fool like the foolish Galatians or foolish Peter when he denied Christ in Mathew 16 and other places. We are to call no man a fool on earth. Only God can see into a heart and apply his power of change .In that way he is of one mind and always does whatsoever his soul desires .He makes our hearts soft.

I would think we would have to define the word “possessed” as to how it is used in the bible. I think it does not mean the same as “influenced”.

Influence more of an in-flow brining in. In that way it’s not what goes into a man that defiles them as short of the glory of God but rather that which comes out .

Like for instance. The bible says a fool is one who denies there is an unseen God in their heart or understanding. Atheist lives there. Christians can be influenced to act as a fool like the foolish Galatians or foolish Peter when he denied Christ in Mathew 16 and other places. We are to call no man a fool on earth. Only God can see into a heart and apply his power of change .In that way he is of one mind and always does whatsoever his soul desires .He makes our hearts soft.

Garee, the word "Possessed", or the way in which you are asking, “demon possession” is frequently used in English translations of the New Testament, most notably in the Synoptic Gospels, to render the meaning of the term daimonizomai.

The Scriptures suggest that the terms “with an unclean spirit” (en pneumati akathartō) and “having a demon” (echōn daimonian) are viewed as similar in meaning both to each other and to daimonizomai.

These terms seem to indicate the presence of demons or unclean spirits, who are exerting a degree of regular or intermittent and pernicious influence in a person’s life so that the person has lost control of their body and thoughts.

That is different that "OPRESSION".

As has been stated, a born again Christian believer can not be DEMON POSSESSED! That is an impossiblity.

ALL people, either lost or saved can be "OPREESSED" by Satan and in fact ALL of us are or will be.

saved cannot have both the Holy Spirit and a demon in them at same time, but Satan can externally work on us if we allow him that opportunity!

Garee, the word "Possessed", or the way in which you are asking, “demon possession” is frequently used in English translations of the New Testament, most notably in the Synoptic Gospels, to render the meaning of the term daimonizomai.

The Scriptures suggest that the terms “with an unclean spirit” (en pneumati akathartō) and “having a demon” (echōn daimonian) are viewed as similar in meaning both to each other and to daimonizomai.

These terms seem to indicate the presence of demons or unclean spirits, who are exerting a degree of regular or intermittent and pernicious influence in a person’s life so that the person has lost control of their body and thoughts.

That is different that "OPRESSION".

As has been stated, a born again Christian believer can not be DEMON POSSESSED! That is an impossiblity.

ALL people, either lost or saved can be "OPREESSED" by Satan and in fact ALL of us are or will be.
When a Christian decides to be foolish and get into say Astrology or future telling, that would be giving satan a crack in our armor to oppress and harass us!

When a Christian decides to be foolish and get into say Astrology or future telling, that would be giving satan a crack in our armor to oppress and harass us!

Absolutely!

We become vulnerable to demonic oppression when we do things that open us to the influence of the Devil. Some examples of these activities include abusing substances and drugs that alter our state of mind, dabbling in occult activities like divination, astrology, Ouija boards and tarot cards and exposing ourselves to media like books and movies that are depressing, dark and demonic.

Absolutely!

We become vulnerable to demonic oppression when we do things that open us to the influence of the Devil. Some examples of these activities include abusing substances and drugs that alter our state of mind, dabbling in occult activities like divination, astrology, Ouija boards and tarot cards and exposing ourselves to media like books and movies that are depressing, dark and demonic.
Even "innocent" things such as harry Potter movies and books!

Back