can anybody go to heaven?

smellycat

Account Closed

if we are set aside for judgement,and rule with christ,on earth.can any human go to heaven?

Jesus died for all. God is not willing that nay perish and those that do are the ones who will not have His offer of love. Yes Mike anyone could get saved with only a handful of exceptions found in scripture.

Here are more examples-

Abraham and Sarai who laughed at God when God prophecied to them Sarai would bear the "seed of Abraham", yet she was baren. They were forgiven. Even tho Lot mistakenly moved to Sodom and gomorah and was eventually taken captive by the King, God forgave him thru Abraham who God used to rescue Lot.

David had a husband murdered for the lust of the man's wife. He was forgiven and restored. Saul of Tarsus, greatest persecutor of God's Children was converted to suffer incredibly for christ and become one of the greatest Apostles for Christ.

Yes, God's love and forgiveness are unlimited towards all people.

God Bless!!

Amen CC. We should never underestimate the power of His grace.

Yes, and in fact it is rather simple on the surface.

John 3:16 "God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life"

John 14:6; ""I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

2nd Corinthians 6:2 "For He saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation."

Salvation is a free gift to all of us. The questions we must ask ourselves is, "Do I want it or not?"

Can I do things better than God?
Is any of this REAL?
I believe in God, but THIS time, I would rather do things my way and not His.

Being a Christian isn't easy. It may be "simple" but it is by no means easy. It is a hard and narrow way of living.

No - no human can go into heaven.

We're in the physical body now. Flesh and bone. Blood and meat.

But if we believe without a doubt that Christ Jesus died and came back to life, that He took our place on the cross...then one day, we're going to leave our flesh bodies behind and take our place in heaven with our spiritual bodies.

Then, we'll no longer be human...but spirit, clothed in righteousness. Fashioned in the image of God. Our spiritual bodies exist in a deeper dimension.

That's His gift to us. His infinite grace. It's available to anybody. Free for the asking. He's so wonderful!:D

Smellycat - From the Book of Luke 16 (KJV) or Luke 16 (NLT) we are told in Luke's precise writing style as a medical doctor, exactly where those who pass on go to immediately... one side of the divide in Paradise or the other ( refered to there in Luke 16:26 (KJV) as the gulf ). Our plain old human FLESH bodies can not enter the Kingdom of God.

In 2 Corinthians 5:8 (KJV) or 2 Corinthians 5:8 (NLT) Paul tells us the same thing, but in his own writing manner...

(NLT=) "8 Yes, we are fully confident, and we would rather be away from these earthly bodies, for then we will be at home with the Lord."

(KJV=) "8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord

Back