Can I Sing Or Not? Honest Opinion. God Bless You.

Not to put anyone down or anything. If God put on your heart to do something, and your pretty convinced it's the Lord, then it is very unwise, and I mean I can't stress it enough to ask what others think.

How you sound, how you play, does not matter. If the Lord said do it, then the grace and ability to do it will be there.

So many get talked in and talked out of what the Lord said do when people start seeking approval from others.

let me explain something, if God said sing, then it don't matter if you sound like a Texas Bullfrog caught in a Hail storm. Bless God, when it's time, your going to be great.

I can do all things through Christ which gives me strength........ Christ.... the anointing on us.

I mean if you asked Peter as a fisherman if man could walk on water, He would tell you NOPE, everything I drop, sinks to the bottom of the ocean.

You know that man walked on water when the Lord said....... Come Out??

We should not be giving advice on someone doing well and not well if the Lord called them. If God called them, and they obey, they are doing more than well.

Now if God did not say sing, or play...........or call, then best to drop it and find out what your suppose to be doing.

Be blessed.

Not to put anyone down or anything. If God put on your heart to do something, and your pretty convinced it's the Lord, then it is very unwise, and I mean I can't stress it enough to ask what others think.

How you sound, how you play, does not matter. If the Lord said do it, then the grace and ability to do it will be there.

So many get talked in and talked out of what the Lord said do when people start seeking approval from others.

let me explain something, if God said sing, then it don't matter if you sound like a Texas Bullfrog caught in a Hail storm. Bless God, when it's time, your going to be great.

I can do all things through Christ which gives me strength........ Christ.... the anointing on us.

I mean if you asked Peter as a fisherman if man could walk on water, He would tell you NOPE, everything I drop, sinks to the bottom of the ocean.

You know that man walked on water when the Lord said....... Come Out??

We should not be giving advice on someone doing well and not well if the Lord called them. If God called them, and they obey, they are doing more than well.

Now if God did not say sing, or play...........or call, then best to drop it and find out what your suppose to be doing.

Be blessed.

I think the Lord gave us different talents for a reason, to suppress them would be a waste. Indeed our talents should be of His will, however, if he did not want us using them in a certain way, he would let us know when asked.

Back