Can satan attack you in your dreams?

I just woke up from the most horrific, grotesque nightmare ever and this happens everytime I don't pray. It can't be a coincidence.

Is God trying to send me a message here, on the importance of prayer? Can satan mess up your dreams?

I just woke up from the most horrific, grotesque nightmare ever and this happens everytime I don't pray. It can't be a coincidence.

Is God trying to send me a message here, on the importance of prayer? Can satan mess up your dreams?

Yes satan can cause dreams.
Far to many people insist their dream or vision or out of body experience was God because it was very religious or had some or parts of scripture in it as well as some truth.

Stay prayed up and judge your everyday actions another words judge yourself daily against God's Word.

Blessings
FCJ

Yeh I believe the enemy uses dreams too. I’ve had some even to the point of him saying things I believed to cause doubt and strife in my daily life and with others.
Prayer helps amazingly especially in who I am in Christ

Best wishes

Good Point Via dolarossa ,
satan will use fear in dreams such as one not getting the victory they are fighting for.
Fear is also doubt and unbelief and others are more loved by God and so forth.

One thing many do not grasp.
Yes satan is the father of lies but he will use and speak truth when he thinks it's for his benifit.

he can quote scripture very well and is very crafty and will use it so slightly out of context that most miss it and insist it was from God.

Yep that's why scripture commands us to be sober minded.
Blessings
FCJ

Every satanic dream I have ever had brought fear. The enemy does not desire for us to be at peace and will attack us however he can. Dreams are no different.

Every satanic dream I have ever had brought fear. The enemy does not desire for us to be at peace and will attack us however he can. Dreams are no different.

When I was little I used to have these nightmares where I woke up with some invisible demonic presence sat on my chest. If there are levels of hell I give it 10. I couldn’t move or breathe and all I could do was wiggle my big toes and eventually wiggling them long enough woke me up with a shock. The scientific community call it sleep paralysis. I have no idea why it happens it’s wierd.

When I was little I used to have these nightmares where I woke up with some invisible demonic presence sat on my chest. If there are levels of hell I give it 10. I couldn’t move or breathe and all I could do was wiggle my big toes and eventually wiggling them long enough woke me up with a shock. The scientific community call it sleep paralysis. I have no idea why it happens it’s wierd.

I can guarantee you that it's not sleep paralysis. They're not talking about something spiritual but physical. For they don't recognize the spiritual realm.

I can guarantee you that it's not sleep paralysis. They're not talking about something spiritual but physical. For they don't recognize the spiritual realm.

I believed it was sleep paralysis... but I’m not sure now.
Since Reading the bible it tells us not to mess with occult practices I’m wondering if lucid dreaming and astral projection cover the occult. And wether It can give demons a freee ticket into messing with our souls. I’ve read that some practitioners of astral projection get attacked in their sleep by them( I’ve had my fair share since having a dabble and it freaked me out)

Yeah as really it is about being close to God as well as just really knowing that Christ will help us. If we say God help us to get behind Satan. Satan will be there but God is the victor. Always has always will be.

I believed it was sleep paralysis... but I’m not sure now.
Since Reading the bible it tells us not to mess with occult practices I’m wondering if lucid dreaming and astral projection cover the occult. And wether It can give demons a freee ticket into messing with our souls. I’ve read that some practitioners of astral projection get attacked in their sleep by them( I’ve had my fair share since having a dabble and it freaked me out)

There are a lot of things that can give the enemy access to us. (Something as simple as unforgiveness and judging another person) To harass us and mess with is in every way possible. As I looked up the two that you mentioned... they definitely can open the door to the devil.

Thinking about astral projection... it's man's way of doing something without God. I don't know all that goes into it, but doing anything on our own without God is why our world is such a mess right now. And your right gives the enemy an open door to really mess with someone.

Back