Can You Be Trusted?

Can You Be Trusted?

Good Morning All and Happy, Happy, Happy Monday to you! I greet you on this beautiful morning in the precious and matchless name of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! This is yet another day that you have not seen before. I admonish you to rejoice and be glad in it.....and again, I say rejoice. Take it not for granted that you have been allowed to see this day! This day was destined just for you........

I trust this email finds all doing well, as I am. I trust that all had a great weekend........

This morning's devotional is short in nature, but significant in measure...........

Luke 16: 10 -13 Whoever is faithful in very little is also faithful in much; and whoever is unrighteous in very little is also unrighteous in much.  So if you have not been faithful with the unrighteous money, who will trust you with what is genuine?  And if you have not been faithful with what belongs to someone else, who will give you what is your own?  No servant can be the slave of two masters, since either he will hate one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other.
How many times has GOD entrusted you with his blessings of favor in your life?

How many times has he blessed you even inspite of yourself?

How many times have you received the blessings of God and continued to be disobedient in your ways, even though you knew better?

If you can't be faithful in the little things, do you honestly expect the big things to become manifest?

I ask you this:

CAN GOD TRUST YOU?

Make it an EXCELLENT day!

Jonathan :)
www.jonathanmaddox.com

God has blessed me always, inspite of me disobeying Him. I love Him because, He forgives. :-D

Welcome to CFS Jonathan. 8)

jeff said:
God has blessed me always, inspite of me disobeying Him. I love Him because, He forgives. :-D

Welcome to CFS Jonathan. 8)

A true Christian understands that he is imperfect and has learned to live with it.

SLE

An excellent point Jonathan. Trust is a very important concept. There is nothing which is too small to God, we are trusted to make the right decisions both in large matters and small.

Money sometimes seems like a false hope. Money can buy many things, but it cannot buy God. God's currency is faith. Be abundant in faith and there is nothing in this world that will not be added to you.

Money without faith is like trying to build a house out of snow - when the sun comes up it melts away. Money isn't permanent, but God is.

I can be trusted as long as I walk in the Spirit and not one second longer for in my flesh dwells no good thing- selah

Back