Can you believe this?

violet

Inactive
Can you believe this?

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Angel Board![/FONT]
angelboard.jpg
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I couldn't believe this one.. here's a Ouija board disguised to look like some Angelic device.. I assure you this is nothing more then a witches board. Demons lurk in the lowest plane of the Heavens until Judgment day.. thats who you are talking to.. not Heavens Angels..

The law of the Living God of Heaven has always labeled seeking anyone but him for information to be an abomination! case closed.. Do these things work? yes! they work.. Satan wants you to open doors for Evil spirits to come into your life.. and thats just what you will do if you mess with something like this. You might say.. "..well it has an angel on it and we would be calling angels" what do you think demons use to be? they use to be angels.. now they are useless pieces of spiritual waste.. They will have their part in the lake of fire very soon.. they just want to bring you with them if they can..
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Angels from Heaven are prohibited to communicate with you in such a way.. To try to invoke communication with the dead or anything else is called necromancing. [/FONT]

Deuteronomy 12:10-13 - There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch. Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee. Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God.

See how sly the devil is?!
How many will fall for this as an innocent game?

I agree with you Violet. Nobody will get me...

1. I don't watch TV.

2. I don't play Video games (for I'm strong on this area now)

3. I rather study the bible...with Hebrew and Greek words (Strongs Exhaustive Concordance) and be on Christian forums...

Jag

Christianizing evil has been steadily increasing during the last few years. I hadn't seen this ever before sister, but I admit the idea is very crafty. The prevalent issue consuming much of the church these days is yoga. Is yoga anti-Christian? Well the exercise isn't---because exercise is just exercise---but its eastern hinduist meditative practices are. If you intend to meditate, meditate on Christ.
The living cannot contact the dead as indicated in Luke 16, the story of the rich man and Lazarus; so whomever you're speaking with on these witch boards are representatives of Lucifer, and they are more then happy to chat with you.

God Bless you sister

OK.

This is very personal material, specially to be one who shall custom to use the source. Thing is, there has to be convincing that what is harmful is harmful to be dedicated as a sinless person.

The board is not a game.

I wonder about the true identity of the board divination. Spirituality is related, well, spiritual answers shall come to plea.

Actually the convincingness thus far may in fact draw a line to have to choose a side from a spiritist person's perspective. Rather for us to recognize as we do but also to be friendly advisers, rather speaking for sake of supporting rather then a disallowing. That to support is such ways of the true ways in spirit which is much more comforting to accept for a person who may practice divination to grow into a better understanding of what must be for peaceful resolvements.. For we are humanity to be better as one then as with many a boundary for reality.. For it is better to be judge mental for hope's sake then for a punishing sake to another. A human is a human and we all need to survive equally, therefore we are best to be cooperative to life's better examples no matter what..

I have seen so far is trueness to God's word with 'humble spirit', 'thesuperjag' and 'violet', so they are free from all sort of blame by their choice of preference.. They are with Christ, and they are transformed as new creations. They will know a truth when they see it for they uphold the 'Incarnate Word' as the truth and yet they understand reality for this..

I have written to give a example for precaution suitable.

Christianizing evil has been steadily increasing during the last few years. I hadn't seen this ever before sister, but I admit the idea is very crafty. The prevalent issue consuming much of the church these days is yoga. Is yoga anti-Christian? Well the exercise isn't---because exercise is just exercise---but its eastern hinduist meditative practices are. If you intend to meditate, meditate on Christ.
The living cannot contact the dead as indicated in Luke 16, the story of the rich man and Lazarus; so whomever you're speaking with on these witch boards are representatives of Lucifer, and they are more then happy to chat with you.

God Bless you sister

Amen and Blessings to you!!!

The devil can put on so many masks. He can shower you with good feelings, answer all your questions and put you into complete, utter bliss.

But I learned not to be deceived, Sister! Amen! :)

The devil hates us, period. There is not a drop of love in him, he is complete and utter anger, fury, hate. He's a great pretender! I can remember a few times when I've been so enraged that I actually hit something. I just imagine multiplying that by infinity, and that's how angry he is.

He wants us to be in torture with him. He doesn't want to be alone, and he's going to use anything he can to trick us.

Brothers and sister, be on the lookout! Violet has let her own little light shine onto us by bringing this to our attention. It's something to truly think about.

:read-bible:(and go to church;))

Amen, Whirlwind!
The devil is VERY sly and sneaky!
He can make so much look so innocent, can't he?

Back