Can't Seem To Tap Into The Holyspirit....

Brother paul i say I give Him chances ..in the sense I try to be open enough to trust Him, and since we have free will , * we can decide * to trust Him or not..and when we do, that is basically what were doing....
Giving Him a chance..thats what trust is taking a chance.

Oh and brother paul..there is no IF.
I am saved and have His HS.

I have the HS and He speaks to me and I am enduring in belief and
doing my best to be obedient in His love, in hope of salvation being revealed to me at Judgement Day ..

1Pe 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
1Pe 1:4 to obtain an inheritance which is imperishable and undefiled and will not fade away, reserved in heaven for you,
1Pe 1:5 who are protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

Last edited:
I do too but God speaks to me,personally, in the form of dreams.

Oh and don't worry ixoye, youre branded with his HS so you are safe :)

Brother paul i say I give Him chances ..in the sense I try to be open enough to trust Him, and since we have free will , * we can decide * to trust Him or not..and when we do, that is basically what were doing....
Giving Him a chance..thats what trust is taking a chance.

I trust God with my life .. therefore I do not need to "try and trust Him" ..
it is my "free will" to give God free reign with and within my person ..
so God does not receive "chances from me" ..
I am His to do with or not as God chooses ..
I signed my life over to Him .. I now live FOR HIM ..
not Him for me ..

I do too but God speaks to me,personally, in the form of dreams.

Oh and don't worry ixoye, youre branded with his HS so you are safe :)

I hear God .. and very often as I type on my keyboards ..
He is my Helper as I do my best to be His helper ..
being sealed with the HS is not a guarantee ..
as in the definition most apply "closed" ..
but rather sealed means an avowal or "Seal of Approval" that something is in correct/untampered condition .. in this case it signifies that
our hearts have began in the correct place ..
like saying USDA approved .. but that is NOT a guarantee it will stay fresh if the packaging gets damaged or removed ..

Paul tells us of those who have tasted the heavenly gifts of the HS and have fallen away .. GOD IS TRUE .. but we cannot guarantee we will be .. Jesus tells us the same thing .. those who had access to heavenly gifts of prophecy and healing etc .. saying Lord lord .. where was their guarantee from self they would not stop obeying by loving others ???

God Bless you ..

Last edited:
That is true..despite being sealed you can fall away, that is true..He says endure to the end. .

Lol but that's neat you hear Him while typing.

Back