Caveman - Not able to load our site

Caveman - Not able to load our site

G'day everyone,

One of our members by the name Caveman a.k.a Brad is not able to access www.christianforumsite.com for some reason.

He has gone through a lot of basic tests such as trying to ping the website, turning off his AV program, reinstalling a new one. He has found out that there is a problem with a server somewhere in the U.S that is not passing on his request to access the site.

I was just wondering if anyone here could possibly do something about it. Hopefully his IP address has not been blacklisted to access this site.

If anyone could help, would be great..

Thanks
Jake

Good Day, Jake -

Let me direct you to the Internet Traffic Analysis and Reporting Site for issues, slowdowns and problems that are reported each hour. The large number in each zone gives you the percentage of interoperability - the higher the number, the better the traffic flow:

Network Overview /// Internet Traffic Report

With that being said, there has been an occasional issue with slowdowns for several persons as reported over the past 10 days or so. It looks as if Caveman is using a site on the Latrobe Campus occasionally as well as his primary ISP (OPTUS.NET) with a routing substation near Fitzroy. Since that routing path goes through parts of Asia en-route to the USA to New York where LogicWeb headquarters is located, there may be an issue occasionally with a low connectivity rating in the Asian block.

Have caveman use this URL below by way of copy and paste just to make certain that he does not have a digit missing in his bookmark - have him try again and WAIT for 3 minutes to see if he still gets an error message. I checked Caveman's CFS account and it is open with no blocks or member disciplines in place. I'll also make sure that Jeff sees this note from you.

Please Copy and Paste:

http://www.christianforumsite.com/index.php

Pastor Gary

Moderator and Staff Trainer

Hi Pastor Gary,

I really appreciate you taking the time to look into this. Will email Caveman with the details and ask him to try what you just suggested..:)

Thanks so much
Jake

Jake - If Brad still has issues, you can contact Jeff FOR HIM by way of the Forum Feedback click link at the very bottom of the main page under "Need Help - Contact Us" and Jeff will see that feedback more quickly than us leaving a PM for him.

Hi everyone,I am using a website called www.proxybrowsig.com just so I can get on here but I dont really tust using that website. I dont know why I cant get on as I use to be able to no problem.I tried my laptop and I still cant get on. I really want to get back on here and participate but I cant until the problem is fixed. As xcortman said in his previous message please read through my link that shows all the things I have tried to get this website working. It is very weird because this website and Talk Jesus | Christian Forums - Powered by vBulletin are the only websites that dont work.Maybe God doesnt want me here! Thanks for your help guys!Brad

Brad - when you read this reply, go to the main pre-login page at CFS and use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the page to send a note to Jeff. Detail ALL of the things that are gong wrong and what you have tried thus far. Work with Jeff on this because he is in direct contact with the folks at VBulletin frequently. That might be the best way to deal with the issue. Thanks.

Do not give up Brad. It isn't God that doesn't want you here... that would be Satan.

Hang in there, I'm sure it will be fixed.

But do not give up ok? We need you here.

Blessings, Cheri

Hi Jake, I got the messages from you and Brad. I'll take a look at it tomorrow. Sorry I was fully involved in work that I have not been able to come an spend some time online.

Back