CBS News' Largest Survey on Religion in American

God has always worked through a Remnant people. Many call His Name but few know His heart. Have mercy Lord and send an awakening to this nation.

huh?
Let the Words of Christ speak-
Mat 15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
Mat 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Let the Words of Christ speak-
Mat 15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
Mat 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Thank you B for those scriptures.
It makes me wonder - are these people who call themselves Christian really interested in God or are they just doing it because the United States of America is considered a "Christian nation"??:confused:

The woman who said that she doesn't believe that Jesus is the only way to heaven doesn't know her Bible since Jesus said in John 14:6, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No man comes onto the Father but by me." How much clearer can it be? Of course, all the other religions say that their way is the only way, or at least the best way. I prefer to trust in the only One Who gave His life for mankind.

I gotta say the "pick and choose" people are the ruin of the Christian faith.

Jesus said there was ONE WAY, and ONE TRUTH. How can the beliefs of hundreds of differing denominations all be Truth?

I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE, NO ONE ENTERS THROUGH HEAVEN BUT THROUGH ME.

Jesus, and the Bible says many times over and over, that Jesus Christ, the Messiah the Savior, God in the flesh, is the ONLY way to heaven, and only the people that would be born again, in the Spirit of God, through Jesus' sacrifice, will be saved from everlasting judgment.

Jesus tells us to enter through the narrow gate, for that is the way to eternal life.

But much of the modern world is full of Liberalism: which is a dogma of "Progress", and "open-mindedness". I am sorry to say, but if you are not born again in the Spirit of God, through Jesus Christ, then you are not going to Heaven. Liberals may like to call us "closed-minded", then fine. I'm closed-minded on the truth, and you are open-minded to a sea of falsehoods, with one tiny drop of truth.

But the only path to rightousness, is through the one tiny drop of truth.

This is the only God that has sacrificed Himself for the sins of the world, the only One who made thousands of bold prophecies in His Holy Book with 100% accuracy. He is the only One to give a detailed account of the Creation of the world (with geneologies, ages, deaths), the only One who made the world out of Love. This God professed Himself to be the greatest, all mighty, supreme, and ONLY God. He knows of none other gods.

Please, follow the truth. "For you will know the truth, and the truth shall set you free".

Amen! Thank you!:D

I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE, NO ONE ENTERS THROUGH HEAVEN BUT THROUGH ME.

Jesus, and the Bible says many times over and over, that Jesus Christ, the Messiah the Savior, God in the flesh, is the ONLY way to heaven, and only the people that would be born again, in the Spirit of God, through Jesus' sacrifice, will be saved from everlasting judgment.

Jesus tells us to enter through the narrow gate, for that is the way to eternal life.

But much of the modern world is full of Liberalism: which is a dogma of "Progress", and "open-mindedness". I am sorry to say, but if you are not born again in the Spirit of God, through Jesus Christ, then you are not going to Heaven. Liberals may like to call us "closed-minded", then fine. I'm closed-minded on the truth, and you are open-minded to a sea of falsehoods, with one tiny drop of truth.

But the only path to rightousness, is through the one tiny drop of truth.

This is the only God that has sacrificed Himself for the sins of the world, the only One who made thousands of bold prophecies in His Holy Book with 100% accuracy. He is the only One to give a detailed account of the Creation of the world (with geneologies, ages, deaths), the only One who made the world out of Love. This God professed Himself to be the greatest, all mighty, supreme, and ONLY God. He knows of none other gods.

Please, follow the truth. "For you will know the truth, and the truth shall set you free".

Back