Cessationists, It's Time To Be Delivered From Your Bondage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, indeed you are, or were. I've seen this countless times ...
when cessationists are shown evidence proving they have been deceived,
they switch and pretend they meant something else.
Why don't they just come out and admit they've been deceived ... and been in bondage to Satan's lies?

All of this nonsense about saying God ceased 1700 years ago from performing signs and wonders
is far more serious than most people realize ... it has tied His hands ... that's what UNBELIEF does!

IMO, it's disgraceful when Christians refuse to admit they are wrong, etc.
This is tantamount to lying ... and if anyone needs a thread on the disasterous sin of lying,
this can easily be arranged because I already have the verses ready to go.
(Habitual) lying is in the list of things which will send anyone and everyone to Hell.

So then.....in your world, those who disagree with you are liars.
IMO, it is disgraceful for anyone to say they are a Christian and act like the world by calling people who disagree with them as liars. This is totally inexcuseable !!!

How sad it must be to be you where you look at the world in such a disaterous way.

How insensitive you are by your comments to the rest of us as if you are some kind of Christian guru who has all the answers and everyone else is wrong and liars. Pitiful is the first thing that comes to my mind.

Then it is equally sad to see how you twist the things said to fit your view. That in iyself is lying my confused friend.

NO ONE, has said anything about God ceased performing signs and wonders 1700 years ago. Please read comment
# 8, as it appears you have not understood what I have said.

Then to show your lack of Biblical understanding you said.......
"Habitual lying is in the list of things which will send anyone and everyone to Hell"

Absolutely wrong!!! The only thing that sends anyone to hell is UNBELIEF!!!

End of discussion. This thread is to be closed with prejudice. Please do not start a new thread on this or a similar subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back