"CFS ALERT - Earthquake victims in Haiti need your help and prayers!"

An absolute tragedy and the suffering of the people in the region is beyond belief.

Let me renew the mention from 'godbe4me' to donate what cash that you can to one of the well established Help agencies.

One of the most secure ways of doing that is to text the word 'HAITI' to 90999 on your cellphone or PDA. That will send an automatic $10.00 donation to the Red Cross so their flights from the US to Haiti can be filled with the goods that are most needed.

Thank you so much for your help.

Our missionaries that our church support were finally able to travel back to Haaiti from the Dominican Republic to find their Bible School totally demolished and many of their workers dead . That's a picture of the Bible School . You can read more here ...... Haiti Ministries

This morning in church all the Haitian imigrants were asked to come to the front so we could pray with them I prayed with a young girl who told me all her family are there and she does not know if they are alive . I am telling you , I was crying with this girl as well .

IMG_0183-300x234.jpg

This is so sad

God Bless you for this most helpful thread , at one time I did disaster relief and this is SO CRITICAL for saving the lives of the victims I have been busy trying to get info on some of the missing persons still it gets so overwhelming I feel like crying!! Prayers are going out along with aid to this devastated little country .

yes Pastor Gary that is the one surest way to get the urgent most needed items to the people which right now is critical for saving lives
I have no ideal what the death toll is up to I just pray fervently it rises no higher time is of utmost importance I will do all I can
it may be the church was demolished and so the safe haven for hundreds is no longer existing
I did find out that the former pastor from victory I knew is alright and they will continue in missions for Haiti

Message From the Canadian Bible Society

CBS is partnering with the Haitian Bible Society, the American Bible Society and the United Bible Societies to provide critical care for the spiritual and physical needs of Haitians impacted by the earthquake. Recently, the Canadian government announced it will match contributions to eligible Canadian organizations to help people affected by the earthquake. Through the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA), contributions made between January 12 and February 12, 2010, will be matched.

One thing that impacted me as I watched on Sunday was all the churches were having a service together . That was amazing . This is what the Body of Christ is all about and to be united together in spite of all our differences . I thank God for that little ray of hope.

They just had another aftershock that registered as 6.1 on the scale this morning. There are still over 5500 americans missing and over 200,000.00 confirmed dead. At this time, they have buried over 70,000.00. I am keeping them in prayer that God strengthens them, that God opens their eyes to Him, that those that went to Haiti can teach them the gospel and that they all come to God through His son Jesus Christ. Continue to pray for their salvation. I thank God for those who has given their lives to God through this, and I am praying that more come to Him. The only ONE who can heal their broken hearts. God can do what no other can and will do. I thank God for all who has helped these hurting people right now. In Jesus name...AMEN

God bless,

Tonya

Back