CFS data wiped out

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
CFS data wiped out

Hi all,

An unfortunate event has happened. :(

The server in which Christian Forum Site was hosted, was hacked into by supposedly a terrorist group, appeared to be traced from Uruguay. They have successfully broken into the server through an unknown exploit and affected all clients on this server. They were successfully able to completely destroy the backup drive as well which held all client's daily backed up data.

Unfortunately, Christian Forum Site has lost a lot of data (member informations, posts and threads). The amount of members have been almost halved. I have now revived the forum through a very old back up which I have stored, although, most of the recent CFS members would have to sign up ( register ) for a new account.

If you know some of your friends who have already joined but have been deleted please inform them about this.

If there's any help you need, please reply back. The CFS team will help you. :)

God bless you.
Jeff

Jeff:

God bless you and thank you for getting Christian Forum Site back up and running so quickly.

If the forum is being attacked by the enemies of Yahweh, then we must be doing something right. :)

Grace to you,
JohnMark

The hackers didn't actually target our site. They hacked a server which had our site and a lot of others. By God's geace I had a back up. :) I am still working on a lot of missing stuff. :eek:

Yes angel, You'll be included there too. :)

If you can remember of some important threads that have been lost, please revive them. Also invite your friends, so we can get the forum really active.

This incident was like a nightmare to me. :D

:) Jeff,
I pray that the Lord will bless you for all your hard work on the web site. It is truely a blessing to be able to talk with other Christians and you have made a place where we all can do that. I pray also that those who got lost off the list will rejoin that we may have continuing fellowship with them.

Thanks for all you have done! I know how hard it is to get a web page back up after being wiped by the server.

Thank you!
Pastor Kristin

I was really shocked when I found that the site was wiped out. Thank God you reopened it in such a short time. Keep on going Jeff!

Back