Status
Not open for further replies.

godbe4me

Unavailable
Staff Member on LOA
CFS Presents a skit called: "Moving In"

Moving In

Summary:

When Brenda finds out about Cici's drug problem, she offers to help. But will Cici just continue making excuses and hiding?

Purpose:

To reveal that God accepts us "as is" and will work to remodel our lives.

Casts:

Cici - An unbelieving nurse with something to hide (female) played by: Godbe4me

Brenda - Her Christian friend (female), played by: ILOVEUSA911

Scripture reference: Philippians 1:6

"Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."

Setting

Cici's living room. There are piles of boxes all around. It's obvious she is packing to move.

Note: This skit is "Read Only" once done, we will open up a "discussion" thread.

Yeah, and this is only part of it. Andy already took two loads over. You never realize how much junk you have until you try to move it all.

I guess you can help me tape these boxes of dishes shut. Andy took the moving van, and I've got all this fragile stuff left I need to take over in the Suburban....

Are you kidding? It was falling apart. Doors hanging off the hinges and broken windows. It needed to be painted and rewired. The people who lived there before had all these cats, and the smell was terrible! Andy's been spending every weekend over there for the last two months

Go on, you can keep 'em. I've got doubles. They can remind you of me after I'm gone......Oh! I almost forgot! I'll get those sweaters you lent me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back