CFS supports Forum Runner app

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
Hi everyone, CFS has joined the list of forum sites that can be accessed via a smart phone app called Forum Runner. :)

About the app:
Forum Runner allows you to browse your favorite forums on the go! Upload attachments from your camera or from your library, receive push notifications of private messages and subscriptions, and more. Supports forum moderation for forum admins on-the-go. View and vote on polls, view attached images, and more!

Free and Paid available:
There is a free version for iphone and android os. Free version is only allows you to read the forums/private messages. The paid version will allow you to read/post threads, subscribe and so on.

Download:
  • Free Version: iPhone, Android (Read only)
  • Paid Version: iPhone, Android (Read/Write/Subscribe - Payment fully goes to the company developing this app.)
You can anyway fully browse and interact on cfs for free even without this app via a phone browser. Apps just makes simpler and easier on your phone.

I don't have a smart phone. If you have let me know how it goes. :)

I think Tap-a-Talk is a better app to use. This was okay but nothing spectacular and if you click on a link you get a message promoting Forum Runner that you have to accept or cancel to connect to the link. Also some links don't appear to work, especially those which are image based. I think I'll pass on the paid version and the free one as well.

I think Tap-a-Talk is a better app to use. This was okay but nothing spectacular and if you click on a link you get a message promoting Forum Runner that you have to accept or cancel to connect to the link. Also some links don't appear to work, especially those which are image based. I think I'll pass on the paid version and the free one as well.

Hi Nikljones, thank you for the feedback. I'll get CFS to join Tap-a-talk when they can support our forum software. I'll send them an email about it.

Ill have to try the forum runner app out. But what nik said about tapa is true. I use it daily on my android device.

Back