CFS will close soon for an upgrade

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
CFS will close soon for an upgrade

The developers of the vBulletin package have upgraded their softwares. CFS currently runs on a previous version of vBulletin and needs to be upated soon. I'll be temporarily closing the forum in about 24-30 hrs. The upgrade might take an hour or two and then we'll be back.

The newer package has more features and really good stuff. I'll post the details later.:D :D :D

God bless you.

W

WPN-X

More posters!

Jeff said:
The developers of the vBulletin package have upgraded their softwares. CFS currently runs on a previous version of vBulletin and needs to be upated soon. I'll be temporarily closing the forum in about 24-30 hrs. The upgrade might take an hour or two and then we'll be back.

The newer package has more features and really good stuff. I'll post the details later.:D :D :D

God bless you.

I hope there will be an upgrade in the attitude and contribution in this sites members too brother Jeff! :eek:

Peace Be Unto You All,

WPN-X

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
Yup thats right. Im happy that there are some who think serious about this. May be I'll make it a requirement for new members to post some topics.

BTW, WE ARE BACK. The forum does have additional features such as 'multi-quote' (to quote multiple posts), 'user infraction' for moderators (to report violations, spamming) etc. I need to explore them myself. :D

God bless.