Children of God to Son and Daughter of God

Hello you and welcome.

This is the knowledge of Children of God to Son and Daughter of God.

Believe all creation people are creations of God.

However just now looking at this scripture;

John 1:12 But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God.​

All who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ - or God (who may never heard of the Lord Jesus Christ yes accepted God as a reality in their heart where ever they are in the world) - and accepted Him, he gave the right to become children of God.

Talking about Children in general, as children and even adults you can be selfishly minded, or carnal.
You can be that way even as a newborn Christian believer. Now we grow up from children, and become more mature in our faith a person can become a Son or Daughter of God by their faith.

Now listen am not saying that people become better than others, but however by their own faith. They are able to overcome their flesh when choosing to die to self and live for God by the spirit.

Romans 8:14 - For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.​
Galatians 4: 6 - Because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, “Abba! Father!”​
2 Corinthians 6:18 “And I will be a father to you, And you shall be sons and daughters to Me,” Says the Lord Almighty.​

Like life itself, we grow up from babies, into children, into teenagers, into adults.

This is the same thing with Faith and it takes time.

Our flesh becomes less and less as the spirit grows and grows. We will never be perfect but we can become mature in your own faith. We are to be humble and gentle.

All people are saved by grace through faith, on the Lord Jesus Christ and we are not better than anyone else. We have all fallen to short of the Glory of God.

When you wanna fight someone, and be angry with someone but you by the spirit you say ah well God would not want me to do that.

It comes through years of experience, and trusting God, and learning, and knowledge.​

What are some of your thoughts you can add to this ?

Hello you and welcome.

This is the knowledge of Children of God to Son and Daughter of God.

Believe all creation people are creations of God.

However just now looking at this scripture;

John 1:12 But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God.​

All who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ - or God (who may never heard of the Lord Jesus Christ yes accepted God as a reality in their heart where ever they are in the world) - and accepted Him, he gave the right to become children of God.

Talking about Children in general, as children and even adults you can be selfishly minded, or carnal.
You can be that way even as a newborn Christian believer. Now we grow up from children, and become more mature in our faith a person can become a Son or Daughter of God by their faith.

Now listen am not saying that people become better than others, but however by their own faith. They are able to overcome their flesh when choosing to die to self and live for God by the spirit.

Romans 8:14 - For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.​
Galatians 4: 6 - Because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, “Abba! Father!”​
2 Corinthians 6:18 “And I will be a father to you, And you shall be sons and daughters to Me,” Says the Lord Almighty.​

Like life itself, we grow up from babies, into children, into teenagers, into adults.

This is the same thing with Faith and it takes time.

Our flesh becomes less and less as the spirit grows and grows. We will never be perfect but we can become mature in your own faith. We are to be humble and gentle.

All people are saved by grace through faith, on the Lord Jesus Christ and we are not better than anyone else. We have all fallen to short of the Glory of God.

When you wanna fight someone, and be angry with someone but you by the spirit you say ah well God would not want me to do that.

It comes through years of experience, and trusting God, and learning, and knowledge.​

What are some of your thoughts you can add to this ?

My thoughts are that you put a lot of thought in that post. Good job brother.

You said.........
" When you wanna fight someone, and be angry with someone but you by the spirit you say ah well God would not want me to do that."

Well said and I am going to print that and go read it to my wife right now!

Back