China House Church Leaders "Likely" In Labor Camp - Worthy News

China House Church Leaders "Likely" In Labor Camp - Worthy News

There were fears Tuesday, July 25, that four key leaders of a house church movement in China's central-western province of Sichuan were sent to a hard labor camp following their detention late last month.

More...

Avoid Shock through Preparation for...

Jesus Has Left the Building
Introducing a new book called JESUS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING ... In Jesus Has Left the Building you will find the courage to follow Jesus, ...
www.jesushasleftthebuilding.com/ • Save

The first Christians of Christendom had no building...........With Christ in You.........
You are the Light of the World..............
You are the Church............
The Bride of Christ............

If all the buildings were gone............the Church is still here............

Then spake Jesus again unto them saying I am the light of the world:
He that followeth me shall not walk in darkness but shall have the light of life. John8:12

I see this house Church Movement as a divine plane it is so not to separate the sheep........from worship.............

It is to show the sheep now in a time of freedom left.........they can still flock .........they can still find one another..............during the Tribulation...........Churches will be condemned probably burned or simply taken over by Satan.
Satan will be in charge.... the Church building represents Jesus Christ.

God is moving His sheep out of the buildings now................to show them.......they are the church.
In homes, parks, basements...........who knows where? In the Tribulation Bibles may be confiscated and destroyed....... Those that have verses of scripture memorized will be sought after.

Let the message out............ If one feels a calling ....it’s ok to leave the building ...........seek out a home church.
Christians don’t need a building..............we are the light of the world in Jesus Name Sake.
As we move into the next verse of Revelation in preparation for;

God Bless
Love123

Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Back