Christian Bikers Sharing The Word With 1%ers And Other Outlaws..

My name is SingSing and im one of "those strange breed" of Christians who ride a loud as heck Harleysaurus Rex with biggggggg apehanger handlebars. LOL, anyway, im hoping to revisit this site from time to time to recharge my batteries and edify my walk within The Word. Im based in Noo Yawk City and i ride with the Trinity Riders CMC (Christian Motorcycle Club) based outta Ohio and Las Vegas. Im flyin Nomad here by myself so it gets pretty lonely and hard from time to time being without like minded brothers to build me up at times. But its all Kool N Da Gand cuz i remember what apostle Paul went through so i think i got an easy ride in comparison. Anyway, GOD bless you all....
-SS

My name is SingSing and im one of "those strange breed" of Christians who ride a loud as heck Harleysaurus Rex with biggggggg apehanger handlebars. LOL, anyway, im hoping to revisit this site from time to time to recharge my batteries and edify my walk within The Word. Im based in Noo Yawk City and i ride with the Trinity Riders CMC (Christian Motorcycle Club) based outta Ohio and Las Vegas. Im flyin Nomad here by myself so it gets pretty lonely and hard from time to time being without like minded brothers to build me up at times. But its all Kool N Da Gand cuz i remember what apostle Paul went through so i think i got an easy ride in comparison. Anyway, GOD bless you all....
-SS

Welcome, friend.
Funny%252BMotorcycle%252BPhotos%252B20.jpg

Back