Christian Forum Site Official Website?

Christian Forum Site Official Website?

I was thinking about this a while ago and thought it was kind of interesting idea.

How about a Christian Forum Site Official Website? We have a forums, and I think it would be a good idea if it was along the lines of this:

--------

• An easy-to-use, friendly, well-designed website for CFS. Could include the following:
Articles on Christian issues and topics, a Bible Studies Section (*possible, I think this could work if we had some active pastors and such who would be willing to do so), About CFS (the forums or whatever you feel fit to write), Daily Devotions (I think this would be a big one, people like Daily Devotions a lot!), Link to the Forums (Of course; with information about forums and all, the basics). And, whatever you feel fit to add.

If you want a free website host my favorite is SynthaSite (http://www.synthasite.com)

Thanks!

Sincerely,

NTG

I have been thinking of this for a long time. I have tried to acquire a good domain name for this purpose but that wasn't successful due to financial restrictions. For now, may be CFS can have its official page at home.christianforumsite.com and I can later transfer it another domain.

Good suggestion Near. :)

I have been thinking of this for a long time. I have tried to acquire a good domain name for this purpose but that wasn't successful due to financial restrictions. For now, may be CFS can have its official page at home.christianforumsite.com and I can later transfer it another domain.

Good suggestion Near. :)

Yeah. You really don't need a fancy web name to get noticed. I'm sure the website would get plenty attention since the forums are already big. Again, as long as you have a free (and good) web host it should work out.

If you want we could discuss this further. I think this would be a great idea!

Back