Christian Training Videos: "bless Their Hearts"

A few colleagues and I run a relatively new blog called "Congruent Culture," a view of Christians and church culture and how they intersect with the world.

We've just today started a YouTube channel where we have planned several humorous "shows." Our first series is called "Christian Training Videos," in the style of bad 90's workplace training videos.

We want to spread the word and also get some feedback! Let us know what you think!

Bongos a little too loud. The only reason I mention that is that it made it a little hard sometimes to hear the dialogue. Petty criticism aside, I really enjoyed the video. It was very well done.

Bongos a little too loud. The only reason I mention that is that it made it a little hard sometimes to hear the dialogue. Petty criticism aside, I really enjoyed the video. It was very well done.

Thank you! And agreed on the bongos. I was trying every crazy method I could think of to boost the audio but not the music. But, also, I realize that at the end (which is what I assume you're referring to) she is talking away from the microphone. That won't happen again. First video jitters, I guess. Thanks again!

Back